Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Raid - 4 Revives

--FORMA--

If we are supposed to die a lot, how will we manage it with 4 revives? I played the Vault of Glass raid on Destiny, me along with the whole team did not know what we where getting into. We died more than 4 times, and we'd still be able to progress.

How will it work with Warframe?

Edited by YourOgrelord

You gonna get a special credit card scanner attached to your USB port.

And gonna get a fancy screen telling you "Slide your CC to revive".

Frankly we will see I always thought limiting revives was a stupid design, I don't think anyone will fork out platinum for it. Or at least the amount of income is miniscule compared to the rage it can generate. And just to make it clear, I never went over 4 revives, but I've seen players dying sometimes few times a game.

That also depends on what you would call hard enough to make you die, ie people complaining about nulifiers but I find them to be easy still and have no huge problem with them it will be nice to have an actual challenge though besides endless, hope de delivers

People always get things wrong.

You will die, i.e it wont be easy, i.e it will take a couple of tries to master i.e it will take couple of tries to get the strategy down.

Besides, you being stubborn to complete the mission first try and running out of revives will be your own doing, instead of rethinking the strategy and restarting the mission.

Why do people want everything to be easy and be done with it first try?

Cheese it with warframe abilities; same way DE expects us to do everything else "difficult."

DE didnt consider the tactical alert difficult. The super easy, mocky follow up alert is a proof of that.

Edited by Qynchou

If we are supposed to die a lot, how will we manage it with 4 revives? I played the Vault of Glass raid on Destiny, me along with the whole team did not know what we where getting into. We died more than 4 times, and we'd still be able to progress.

How will it work with Warframe?

Teamwork  ?

If its anything like that tactical for the rare glaive stance then this will make things really hard.

You would need an organized team with a purpose built team composition most likely. Anything else will get shredded like i saw in my successful runs on Overtake.

My first team had a frost who would spam globes along the path of the rover while there was nyx bubbling aboard it.
My second team that won it had 3 trinitys and a Nyx. Nyx was the most important i guess.

Since limbo's power is togglable from what i saw in some patch notes he could possibly work too.

But those power canceling bubbles are really annoying

Mirage was also a power frame in this kind of event too.

She can use her clones to burst the enemys hp and shred them, but without a proper defencive ability that may not be so useful

Edited by Zamiake

I am sincerely hoping they make it so hard several people rage quit ^^

Seriously though we need something hella hard with great rewards. I'd love to see a Raid frame. This would be a great chance to implement Typhus DE. They did say the reward would be something good after all. Of course I can see it now, parts of some as yet unknown key drop at random times from a random stalker attack at a .0000000000000001% chance, but here's the kicker, you must catch the drop as it tries to fly off like a golden snitch on crack. After you catch it you must make it to the end of the level with the grustrag 3, Zanuka and all 6 syndicate death squads attacking all at once While under the hobbled key effect.

Prepare your anuses and bite the pillow. They're going in dry.

Edited by geninrising

I''ve tryed that in OverTake on him and its not possible. Those Power Canceling bubbles strips him of his rift walk and they kill him

Yeah but the event is cheesed with 2 Nyxs anyways, if it isnt one power making it easy its another one. Itll be very tough for DE to "power proof" it.

personally i have always thought the revive system needs work

i think it should be like thus :

1 revive per mission 

that's it, not 4 per day, or anything else, just one per mission, no more, and of course team members can still rez you, so a good team works/stays together, but if you screw up, you only get 1 chance afterwards

alternatively, create a revive gear item that requires rare resources to craft, ie orokin cells/argon/tellurium/forma/etc

personally i have always thought the revive system needs work

i think it should be like thus :

1 revive per mission 

that's it, not 4 per day, or anything else, just one per mission, no more, and of course team members can still rez you, so a good team works/stays together, but if you screw up, you only get 1 chance afterwards

alternatively, create a revive gear item that requires rare resources to craft, ie orokin cells/argon/tellurium/forma/etc

You might be stepping on the solo players too much. They already have a much harder time on most missions (grineer aimbot for example). PUG matches don't guarantee you nice teammates who will stick to the objective and revive you if you fall doing the objective - you could have been cheapshotted by Stalky for example. TLDR: no need to tighten the screw and force people to use even more cheese on regular basis.