The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

Rejoice, people of the Warframe forum, for I shall soon post a slightly more developed Derf Anyo concept. Just need to finish the legs and then to scan it...

Please allow me this chance to showcase my poor drawing skills.

Looking forward to it (inb4 mspaint) :P

Looking forward to it (inb4 mspaint) :P

MS Paint? I'm too old-fashioned for that. This is A4 carbon drawn goodness. Or badness, whichever way you take it.

[EDIT]

Here he is, in all his (self-declared) glory....

warframe_concept___derf_anyo__the_amazin

I would appreciate some feedback for this design, I took it from the OP's original sketch and decided to add and improve. Still, he could use some more improvement....I think.

I'll be polishing off the drawing on SAI, just give me some more time. In the meantime, enjoy.

Edited by RazorTip

MS Paint? I'm too old-fashioned for that. This is A4 carbon drawn goodness. Or badness, whichever way you take it.

[EDIT]

I would appreciate some feedback for this design, I took it from the OP's original sketch and decided to add and improve. Still, he could use some more improvement....I think.

I'll be polishing off the drawing on SAI, just give me some more time. In the meantime, enjoy.

Badassery reeks from this one.

if he manages to get tangled up in it then it should be there

also this whole idea is just awesome we need a little bit of a comic relief

That could be how his slash dash works.

He tries to copy Excalibur, but his overly long scarf tangles up his feet.

The mental image is hilarious.

[EDIT]

Niceeeeee,we need to put this on the OP as well 

Guardian of the key.structure: - appears in Orokin.Void

- kicks your &#! every time

- Drops Guardian.Prime BP but cannot be defeated

- views Tennos as comical relief send by his masters for practice

- getting killed by him instantly Fails the current Mission

2vdhaao.jpg

xb0b6e.jpg

Just to say, the sketch I made is not yet finished, just a preview. There were a few things wrong with it, like the feet, and I'll add some flat colors to him in SAI. Just gimme some time.

>.>

<.<

So much yes. (And SAI Ftw.)

If only your sketch could go on the OP though.. -Looks at BlatantFool with some hope, Then shrugs.-