The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

From the outside looking in through the window, perhaps this is the case. But if you get into the shenanigans we did, the brainstorming of crazy ideas like Derf, winning most events despite numerical disadvantages or sabotage, and shared mourning of warframe's potential, perhaps you may feel the same way. But I do not know what it was like to be in a clan without fraternity or victory so I cannot say.

You almost had me until the last bit; it's quite amusing seeing a person from a disbanded clan still puffing their chest out. Kind of like everyone who laughs at the clan says. I have no love or hate for Warbros or DE for the drama that happened, but I don't like people puffing their chests out like that. It makes them look kind of silly.

Edited by TheHoleyOne

This isnt a fan concept anymore. WHY IS IT STILL IN FAN CONCEPTS???

Well we don't know just yet, but judging from the concept art there are speculations that DE might just be taking the name and forget everything else about ze glorious Derf. I'm not anyone to judge just yet of course, but I cannot blame those that are feeling affraid.

Well we don't know just yet, but judging from the concept art there are speculations that DE might just be taking the name and forget everything else about ze glorious Derf. I'm not anyone to judge just yet of course, but I cannot blame those that are feeling affraid.

I'm not assuming anything either. All we've seen is appearance, not personality. Derf in-game can have a damn too-too for all I care, as long as he still acts a little like he is supposed to.

Don't get your hopes up. DE's concept is Derf Anyo in name only.

Indeed. I can't say for certain, but I feel they've ruined him a little. I mean, look at him in the Devstream. The original concept was deliberately humorous because that's what he is - and with his new look, the only thing I find amusing is the fact he looks thinner than Nekros. He looks more like a serious boss now as opposed to something that'd induce the giggles (funny word, that. Giggles. Try saying it 30 times as fast as you can).

Just feels like we lost the awesome he once was and now we have to cringe in fear and hope to Hek DE's going to wring him into something similar to the original.

For all we know they'll have his movements and actual ingame actions reflect his proper derf-yness.

Besides, I for one think his look suits him fine. I mean, have you /seen/ those glorious Platform shoes?

Being on a hoverboard does not in any way reflect his concept.

Being on a hoverboard does not in any way reflect his concept.

but falling of and faceplanting and afterwards trying to scramble on it again would be nice, while saying humorous things, could perhaps be called a saving grace, if implemented. and randomly spraying with his gun, flying into a wall, or banging his head against the natural enemy of flying enemies, inanimate open doorways, to make him do a backflip and make a faceplant again. (hope that any of these, or preferable better options would be implemented)

but falling of and faceplanting and afterwards trying to scramble on it again would be nice, while saying humorous things, could perhaps be called a saving grace, if implemented. and randomly spraying with his gun, flying into a wall, or banging his head against the natural enemy of flying enemies, inanimate open doorways, to make him do a backflip and make a faceplant again. (hope that any of these, or preferable better options would be implemented)

You're forgetting the part about him being a Tenno enthusiast. A hoverboard has nothing to do with that.