Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey Steve, why you removed those crazy big-&#! Mine Ospreys? They fit perfectly as a hi-tier enemies!

You raging? O.o

Like you said, it is my own business. Why bother with other people's business? Nosy parker? Who are you? Forum Admin? Why can't I speak what I think? O.o

And please speak proper English.

At first, yes, good sir, I definitely was angry by your 'i don't care about other people's opinion' thing. (not the exact quote actually) But then, I realized that if you don't care, why I should?

Just a random Tenno minding other people's business when bored. Why?

Teach me, sensei!

Edited by CaptainGreyEdwars

I am not sure as to why you would "love" the timer for Saryn. Moult is now just a sub-par copy of decoy rather then being a somewhat unique skill. Diversity is your friend, and a better solution was there...making it ground use only like some skills already are. Would have removed the exploit, without making it a gimped decoy copy so it would retain some of its uniqueness.

You may be right but we didn't have a good precedent for ground casting when you can jump around and get on top of stuff. The exploits were horrendous. It doesn't mean we can't touch it up a bit.

You may be right but we didn't have a good precedent for ground casting when you can jump around and get on top of stuff. The exploits were horrendous. It doesn't mean we can't touch it up a bit.

Steve, you guys heard us. Buffed lots of weapons.

Including snipertron Armor Pen.

But what about Mire ? An amazing looking weapon that is of ABSOLUTELY NO USE. Give that stuff some buff please ? atleast 50% armor pen ?

I sure am glad that Nyx is no longer useful. I was on the fence wondering if I should spend the days required to grind it or not bother. With the one thing I wanted from it gone, I can focus instead on running around as Trinity and providing everyone with infinite energy~

Nyx was my first warframe to 30...and my least played. Chaos was indeed broke, and all she needed to use...but, imo, it also carried that warframe. The other 3 abilities are lacking in effectiveness compared to what other frames have access to, I do wish they had fixed her while fixing Chaos.

I not feel fun about moa extermination(i love animals), its a again grind wich i do all the time, new mods also not for me,i dont need any. Thanx for fixes, lets wait another week, maybe then we get new content, i go drink today better.

Anyone ever get this problem? Getting stuck on the menu screen when changing settings in a mission. No way to move afterwards. You can either shut down the game through task manager or just wait until the team finishes the mission.. here is a screen shot of what I mean, notice the menu screen is kind of up but in the closing phase just glitched and stuck. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143135065

Edited by 2ply

Nyx was my first warframe to 30...and my least played. Chaos was indeed broke, and all she needed to use...but, imo, it also carried that warframe. The other 3 abilities are lacking in effectiveness compared to what other frames have access to, I do wish they had fixed her while fixing Chaos.

It makes me a little sad. I really do enjoy psionic characters in games. It's what made me enjoy MAG for a while and had me looking at Nyx. But now I can focus on providing support elsewhere. I wonder if they'll buff Trinity some more. I like how her powers have SUCH WONDERFUL RANGE but very little use for Well of Life. Everything else is just beautiful.

Oh, I agree that the exploits were bad. But even if you climb onto a crate and use it there...if its out of reach like that, they ignore it, or they jump onto the crate and kill it. Only issue I saw with it was jumping and placing it mid air. If the duration is going to be a temporary fix, can you at least make it invunerable for now? It just gets shredded like nothing currently making it pretty unusable in anything mid-high level.

The post regarding "i don't care about other people's opinion" means I don't care what other people's opinion regarding the nerf about Nyx.

In simpler terms, I don't care how people think about what I post regarding the Nyx nerfs.