Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Whatever ...

But I'm extremely happy! To know that nerf nyx and saryn ...

Rhino continues with his "iron skin" very powerful, and while nyx saryn won a beautiful cooldown on their skills.

a little nerf ...

Great ...

Thank you for ruining the saryn,and nyx too.

Its just joke, guy. Imma not serious. In the Internet often forget about humor.

I know, I wasn't particularly serious either. :)

well placed Molt can last the entire defense/mobile defense mission. 

Now I don't know when I should use this useless ability

I hope you recognize that there's something inherently wrong with that.

Whatever ...

But I'm extremely happy! To know that nerf nyx and saryn ...

Rhino continues with his "iron skin" very powerful, and while nyx saryn won a beautiful cooldown on their skills.

a little nerf ...

Great ...

Thank you for ruining the saryn,and nyx too.

If didnt ha ve a 3rd warframe slot i was going to be stuck with saryn and nyx :/... come here Frosty Frosty. ..

Becouse infnite Paper decoys was so op....really if you just made saryn for that im glad you want to cancel it.

I'm sorry that you can't handle a skill with utility that scales with how well it's used instead of just Rhino invincibility crap that you can just spam wherever.

Probably not the right place to mention this but ever since the update I have been unable to pick sniper ammo off of the ground for my Paris. It says "Rifle ammo full" when I run over the pink sniper ammo's. Have yet to gain a single sniper round since the update so I know it's not a graphical bug either.

Unlisted change: Banshee's Sonar now costs 50 energy instead of 100. Unsure if the power of the ability has been affected.

I attempted to test this and ran into...issues. I had my Paris, with 75% serration, so it should deal 175 damage to a grineer, so I figured that would be easy to calculate...until the fun part started. Sometimes, the bow did 175, with red text, other times, in the same hit location, it did 263 with white text. And apparently...arrows go through targets now with rather imprecise trajectories...sometimes even pulling a 180 >.> I have no idea what they did to Paris...

Edited by Corvinna

If didnt ha ve a 3rd warframe slot i was going to be stuck with saryn and nyx :/... come here Frosty Frosty. ..

im prefer my nyx, and second saryn... ops

Saryn now has got a nerf...

So... I will stay with nyx! ^.^

Frost is so slow x,x"

Sorry to say Yeah i like it but i am confused as to what locations i go on Eurepa unless it is finnish the ENTIRE MAP! Also them new MOB's are Hard, Killed everyone on the team but me and their was like 4 of them AKA "FIRE DAMAGE!" xD So where do i go and what do i do?

Sorry to say Yeah i like it but i am confused as to what locations i go on Eurepa unless it is finnish the ENTIRE MAP! Also them new MOB's are Hard, Killed everyone on the team but me and their was like 4 of them AKA "FIRE DAMAGE!" xD So where do i go and what do i do?

Just run across all Europa missions excepts Infested and Defense ones.

Thanks, That tells me what i need to do. REP+1

As my experience says, there is a probability for Fusion MOAs to appear on Defenses, but you need at least three people team to last long enought to see them. Good luck and happy hunting, Tenno!

sounds amazing but what about the shockwave moa being blue?

no fix for that?

it seems to be such a trivial thing

They have fixed this, read the notes carefully.

Edited by CaptainGreyEdwars