Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Found This And Thought Of Warframe.

Senketsu_

You have to have your browser set to "load unsafe scripts" (Chrome has a shield in the URL bar that you can click). The forums are set to auto-parse media tags, but if your browser blocks them, they just show up as blank space. 

it is not that hard to fix it, for safety reason other browsers might block unsafe elements too.

Chrome and Firefox already doing that.

Just replace http:// with // in parsing plugin, i believe this can be done in IPB Setting page

or since forums is https only use https to embed youtube videos

You have to have your browser set to "load unsafe scripts" (Chrome has a shield in the URL bar that you can click). The forums are set to auto-parse media tags, but if your browser blocks them, they just show up as blank space. 

I'm using NoScript on Firefox. I've allowed everything on this page, yet none of the embedded media appears.

Estimated time on Sam and Armstrong's final form?

Sam took me like 7 minutes to beat. Armstrong's final form doesn't count because you're forced to use the Murasma Sword, though if it let me use the Wooden Sword the fight would take I'd say about 2 hours lol. I actually have a video up of me fighting each boss except armstrong with the wooden sword, but it's 35 minutes long and has me getting my &#! kicked a lot cause I was still a newbie. Probably could go remake it...

Sam took me like 7 minutes to beat. Armstrong's final form doesn't count because you're forced to use the Murasma Sword, though if it let me use the Wooden Sword the fight would take I'd say about 2 hours lol. I actually have a video up of me fighting each boss except armstrong with the wooden sword, but it's 35 minutes long and has me getting my ! kicked a lot cause I was still a newbie. Probably could go remake it...

Ah, dammit, I forgot about the forced Murasama. Kinda got carried away with the thought of bosses vs wooden HF.

Ah, dammit, I forgot about the forced Murasama. Kinda got carried away with the thought of bosses vs wooden HF.

I could link you to the one I've already made, though I could do better nowadays... though the one problem is is that I maxed out the wooden blade after the video, including the damage inhibitors... so yeah that'll probably make the video longer than it already is lol.

May I say something.

Why anime? Why is it that anything referenced to Warframe is directly correlated to anime?

Archwings

Gunblades

But then again, this is the internet.

dude the song, THE SONG

and to answer your question. The devs have stated that they have taken inspiration from anime in warframes design.