Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Origin Stories: The First Of Them (Ch. 58: "Broken" Update)

ROSING

Man, now I know what DE feels like with these deadlines you set for yourself.

Chapter 11 is out. As there has been a break, please let me know if this chapter is crap compared to the others. Apart from that, things are picking up!

This is why I never say when something is coming out XD

It was an awesome read, as usual. This will sound weird, but I'm really glad to see that some of them are actually freaking out. They're scared and some of them are showing it.

DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYMMMMMMMM S#&$ is about to get real. It's gotten real. The team is freaking out.

I do hope the Loki (I think his name was Jason... can we get a quick list of who's assigned which powers? XC) can RD the sentients. HOPEFULLY it wont backfire and RD the crew and Tenno as well, but... well, for a first try disarming EVERYONE would be better than accidentally destroying everything vaguely weaponisable

DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYMMMMMMMM S#&$ is about to get real. It's gotten real. The team is freaking out.

I do hope the Loki (I think his name was Jason... can we get a quick list of who's assigned which powers? XC) can RD the sentients. HOPEFULLY it wont backfire and RD the crew and Tenno as well, but... well, for a first try disarming EVERYONE would be better than accidentally destroying everything vaguely weaponisable

Hayden-Excalibur

Jason-Loki

Gregor-Rhino

Miyoko-Mag

Darren-Frost

Jolla-Ember

Joul-Volt

Koda-Ash

She'll be like Imp from Worm: Mind-controlling everyone into forgetting about her and not knowing how to turn it off

Maybe, maybe that's actually what happened..

She is in this story, but nobody knows she's there because she keeps accidently mindwiping them.

Oh, I found one of the weird references.

Joul is how you measure work in physics, and with a distance turns into power, which is measured in watts, which is the electric thing. so that's definitely a hidden reference. I'll edit if I find more

Dang, you have used your first post in this thread. Congratulations, forumite.

Anyway, yeah, I was a bit lacking in creativity there and so I shaved off the e in Joul and called him as such. His brother's name is also a shortened form of Newton, but don't expect too much significance from that. Maybe their parents were really into physics...(I sure am).

Anyway it's looking like the sentient attack will end with this next chapter! Stay tuned!