Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Origin Stories: The First Of Them (Ch. 58: "Broken" Update)

ROSING

Aww, why'd you have to kill HER? I'm building her right now... T.T well, at least if she's the frame I think she is...

Getting this out of the way now, she's not any frame, sorry to say. Not everyone here will be a Tenno. :T

At any rate, I don't plan on being George RR Martin...(I don't read or watch GoT anyways) but a well known literary device is "murder your darlings," so...

Edited by ROSING

*sharpens scindo*

Someone is going to have one less head, no matter how much I like that...particular...someone......

Now, story feels much much better. That conversation between Rilla and Koda-that was so natural, so llifelike! Can you follow?

If you compare with earlier extracts I think you yourself will notice as well.

Keep it up!

Edited by Evanescent

• 4 weeks later...

ayyy....

Hi guys.

First of all, my bad. Finals ran into me and that was part of why there's been a very long break.

Aside from that though I make no excuse. I've put this off for longer than I should and I need to get back into the habit. Before I had most of the story pretty well figured out, but after the Sentient attack I need to figure out where to go from here. It certainly will be challenging, but that's the reason why I started writing this.

Dang, I really did put this off for a while...time to make a deadline for myself again. Expect something this Saturday. Think of it as season 2 or something. I don't know. Whatever, LET'S DO THIS!

Hello? Hello?

Hi.

I sure left a lot of loose ends to wrap up, and this chapter wasn't even enough to tie them all. I'll have more stuff, like how Koda is doing, next chapter.

But after an intense battle like that I hope this chapter does it some justice, especially since I haven't posted in a while. Also I exceeded the word limit on post 9 so I had to move the chapter to the next available post: post 10!

Hope you enjoy, and as always feel free to tear me a new one if you got any feedback!

I'm more curious on how you are going to implement multiple tenno having the same powers...
Of course, training them will be easier because Hayden will already know how to..

But still wondering what the scientific explanations will be for 2 people having identical powers.

I'm interested as to how you will incorporate newer frames and the primes into this.

I'm more curious on how you are going to implement multiple tenno having the same powers...

Of course, training them will be easier because Hayden will already know how to..

But still wondering what the scientific explanations will be for 2 people having identical powers.

Oh I already have a few ideas... You shall see! However, the multiple Tenno is pretty far off, I don't know when I will get to that point.