Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terry: The Unstoppable Ancient Eximus

Heaven_Smile

So, my friends, this is both a bit of a bug report (though I don't want it fixed) and a story. A story of a Sanguine Eximus who went above and beyond the line of duty for his Tenno comrades. This isn't some Specter or John Prodman... no, this is an ally.

Today, in a Tower IV Interception, a few friends and I were farming for our reputation. I was taking some weapons to level and the only thing I had that could do decent damage was a Rakta Ballistica. I was playing Nyx Prime and was doing my usual thing. Chaos this, Mind Control that eximus unit, etc etc. But then, something glorious happened.

The Sanguine Eximus who I had been keeping alive through Mind Control ended up not counting towards the "End of Wave" kill counter. Meaning I could take him freely between waves. Everything just got better from then on. He tried to capture points for the enemy from time to time, as is common for Mind Control'd and Chaos'd enemies, but oddly enough, he always pulled off of the console and refused to capture.

5mBK1xa.jpg

Following this, we found out that if our Trinity used Blessing while the Sanguine was Mind Control'd, he would also become healed. So this walking tank of an Ancient became invincible and also got the damage reduction from Blessing as well. So we decided to carry him from wave to wave. At some points when my Mind Control failed, he refused to attack us and just stood in place.

oGos81R.jpg

He went from enemy to enemy, point to point, round to round, helping us defend the towers as much as he could. And then we discovered his special ability, something no other unit has anymore:

Szaw00M.jpg

His healing pulse would revive us instantly. He became our symbol of hope. He was our savior. He was Terry. Sadly, we had to leave after Round 10 and Terry couldn't go where we Tenno tread.

RNOFRPz.jpg

This is a sad day my friends. Let us never forget Terry or his deeds. He is one of us. Terry is Tenno.

SKIqeDj.jpg

Edited by Heaven_Smile

I wish units MC'd by Nyx would regularly carry over through waves as a friendly.

Normal Ancient Healers also revive players with healing pulses and I target them specifically for this reason.

Glad to see you were able to do what I haven't been able to do. T_T

Also, unrelated, if Nekros can now recast Terrify can Nyx be able to do the same with Chaos please? Pretty prease?

Edited by Xcedis

I wish units MC'd by Nyx would regularly carry over through waves as a friendly.

Normal Ancient Healers also revive players with healing pulses and I target them specifically for this reason.

Glad to see you were able to do what I haven't been able to do. T_T

Also, unrelated, if Nekros can now recast Terrify can Nyx be able to do the same with Chaos please? Pretty prease?

Don't worry, one day, it will work for you. Keep on keepin' on!

On a side note, yeah, I wish Nyx could as well. T_T

Yea i get that but can't the enemies instakill him by that point? He's only lvl 35.

Sanguine Eximus have huge HP, defense, and a leech-life weapon. That coupled with Blessing's damage resistance and healing and Mind Control mitigating the damage, Terry was unstoppable.