Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plat Addiction...need Treatment

Desamos

EvW07Rx.jpg

this is the only reason im addicted to plats ;A;

What warframe is that even?, looks like a mix of Mesa/Syran and maybe Nyx.

But lol, this is the same reaction I had with my friend, when I popped down as Rhino Prime, glittering and shining.

Edited by LegionCynex

What warframe is that even?, looks like a mix of Mesa/Syran and maybe Nyx.

But lol, this is the same reaction I had with my friend, when I popped down as Rhino Prime, glittering and shining.

is just a random creation of the artist, the point is, that second guy is full of cosmetics.

Indeed tenno we have all suffered from this wretched affliction which is plat addiction,we cannot succumb to this as tenno for our enemies the grineer,corpus and infested constantly test our weaknesses. Plat is our tribute to the man or should I say Lotus but she only asks of us only what we can spare for the tenno cause and foremost those sweet syndanas but alas we are only tenno and our focus must remain the upgrading of our weapons and the defense of our fallen tenno cryopods but all is not lost for someday you may garner sufficient tributes for the great Lotus and she will in turn grant unto you her great gifts.

Oh god.. look what you've made me do. I've killed my buddy.. YOU murderers. His blood are on your hands! The fury enraged into my bat comes from all of you.. I did not do this. You're all sick, sick inside, you need help.. Everyone.. all of you NEED help.. what have I done.

psh killed him over plat? i'd have killed him for a klondike bar. step your game up

Oh god.. look what you've made me do. I've killed my buddy.. YOU murderers. His blood are on your hands! The fury enraged into my bat comes from all of you.. I did not do this. You're all sick, sick inside, you need help.. Everyone.. all of you NEED help.. what have I done.

Hummmm, Yes!, Keep killing your fellow Tenno!, FOR THE STALKER!

Edited by LegionCynex