Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"best" Primary Weapon Currently

Proman249

Synoid will be getting nerfed at some point, so enjoy while you can

would still be better than the rakta ballistica, but hey atleast the rakta has AOE right?

Synoid may be OP, but playing Mega Man style is... Pure style.

In fact, DE needs to make a true Mega Man buster style weapon. Hopefully with charge mechanics.

i can already hear the megaman 2 theme playing in my head

Edited by LordOfScrugging

Going to add a +1 for the Torid. Personally, I run with a Blast proc build without heavy caliber, and I've got an accurate area-denial dispenser. For sidearms, I enjoy running with a Vaykor Marelok also specced for blast proc (which I will enjoy more when the Day of the Dead skin works on it) and, surprisingly, Secura Dual Cestras specced for maximum firerate. Perfect blend of damage and fun there - while some other secondaries may unload faster, they are hitscan, and there is just something satisfying about seeing death land among your enemies. Also, Stug. Stug doesn't get enough love, and if it isn't doing the same dps as my vaykor, I would be very surprised.

The lack of Opticor displeases me. ALL HAIL THE SPARTAN LASER

•Not effected by Heavy Caliber

•Damage unlike no other (Closest would probably be Vectis hitting a Sonar)

•Annoying Charge can be fixed with Vile Acceleration (-15% Damage of GOD-TIER is nothing)

•When added with Sonar or Molecular Prime, expect to one level 100+ Heavy Gunners

•Can be used as a sniper because of its lack of Falloff

•Very Ammo Economy Friendly (Mainly because everything dies in one hit)

•SPARTAN LASER

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

The lack of Opticor displeases me. ALL HAIL THE SPARTAN LASER

•Not effected by Heavy Caliber

•Damage unlike no other (Closest would probably be Vectis hitting a Sonar)

•Annoying Charge can be fixed with Vile Acceleration (-15% Damage of GOD-TIER is nothing)

•When added with Sonar or Molecular Prime, expect to one level 100+ Heavy Gunners

•Can be used as a sniper because of its lack of Falloff

•Very Ammo Economy Friendly (Mainly because everything dies in one hit)

•SPARTAN LASER

Have you ever used the the torrid with a decent team comp? you dont have to be accurate the enemies dont need to be in a line and you damage a whole group thay you have clustered in a vortex, ypu dont even need to aim for the sonar spots the aoe will hit it. And one shot last a while if you are talking ammo efficiency

Have you ever used the the torrid with a decent team comp? you dont have to be accurate the enemies dont need to be in a line and you damage a whole group thay you have clustered in a vortex, ypu dont even need to aim for the sonar spots the aoe will hit it. And one shot last a while if you are talking ammo efficiency

Torid is more of an infested weapon hence why you mentioned Vauban, but the Torid's damage doesn't hold a candle to the Opticor.

games like this needs weapons like synoid gammacor boltor prime  to hold players interests.. without having a class of equalizing weapons to deal with the hoardes of enemies in endless missions this game would be crap plain and simple..

synoid gammacor already got nerfed and also boltor p in case you haven't noticed nerfing them more well the game will just be another pretty garbage.

Imma say it depends a lot on player preference, i love the tiberon and ive used it so much, i got everything down to perfection from snap headshots, spreading the burst over an area and knowing when my clip's empty and i need to take cover.

I WILL admit the tiberon is a pretty damn good gun by itself :P

For me, I'd say it is a tie between Opticor and Soma Prime depending on what secondary you want to bring.

Opticor +  Synoid Gammacor allows you to be deadly at all ranges with some decent AoE potential and massive damage to take down hard targets.

Soma + Vaykor Marelok is just beast mode and (for me) miles better than the Boltor Prime if you aim for the head.

As a side bonus, Opticor + Mirage between eclipse and hall of mirrors is just scary.  It doesn't hurt the weapon looks amazing (to me) and feels really powerful.

When you ask best , the answer will vary because everyone will give you their favourite weapon.

Best for me is Soma Prime.

My usual setup for void is

1. Soma Prime

2. Synoid Gammacor

3. Bo Prime / Tipedo

Edited by Glasglow

Yeah I know opinions very 

Statistically? 

Paris Prime for accuracy, High damage with a chance to red crit, Fast on certain builds and scales well into endless; high puncture damage. Penalty? Bullet speed/projectile.

Boltor Prime for DPS, scaling into endless; high puncture damage. Penalty? Bullet speed/projectile. 

Personally? Burston Prime. Arbiters of Hexis Proc makes it great. Speed might as well make it a semi automatic, which I would freaking LOVE.