Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

*Fan request*

can you do a Comic about Despair ?

Edit: CAN YOU HANDLE THE CHALLENGE AND DO A COMIC THAT HAD STALKER DESPAIR ?

You wouldn't of gotten what you want by asking. What makes you think that challenging and demanding will cause things to be different? If you want something made, do it yourself and don't demand others to do what you want.

Requests are not taken... unless you give Yuikami a pin-up calendar of Vor in his summer clothing licking ice cream... Then maybe she will.

*Drinks some soft drink before reading this. Reads this reply coughs all drink to floor*

Loki: "Okay DE bring my Nerf hammer this reply is just too OP"

Trinity: "We should move back on physics..." *looks on Loki who is nearly grinning*

Vauban: *takes Fragor swings it on Loki's head* "Here is your hammer and hang over, by the swing on your head"

Volt: "I don't know why physics should be created to please men? That is just bull S#&$! We are ninjas not sex toys. GOD DAMMIT!" *fast as possible*

Ember: "My own animations should be enough"

Frost: "Everybody back to mission in here. We have universe to free from Grineers"

Nekros: "Just shut up everybody. Or I turn you all to be part of my army then clean away your bodies with my desecrate" *Shadows, The dead*

Loki: "RUN!" *All other warframes runs away*

Nekros: "Even now I can hear Yui being pissed by us and the writer of this ****"

Hello, Im a bear. :3

Yui can i get your opinion on my sketch?

2e5i7pv.jpg

-Yui Fan

C.T. :3

that's sound BEARtastic, it's like the BEAR thing that had ever happen to me, can you BEAR to it the way i do ?

BEARcause i feel like we are, 

the BEARserker of the baBEARrian Leagon :D

Edit:Avalble in BEARtopia only, BEARfresh are not include

Edited by Doforcash

that's sound BEARtastic, it's like the BEAR thing that had ever happen to me, can you BEAR to it the way i do ?

BEARcause i feel like we are, 

the BEARserker of the baBEARrian Leagon :D

Edit:Avalble in BEARtopia only, BEARfresh are not include

I can BEAR that in mind.

Yui can i get your opinion on my sketch?

2e5i7pv.jpg

-Yui Fan

C.T. :3

Looking awesome to me :D

[Next time, for your safety, please send it to me on Private ;)]