Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Although i don't see the red lumps, its definately cauterised, because if it was empty, WHY WOULD IT NEED TO BE SECURED.

We shouldn't be reading too much into it. A lot of the things in the trailer and many of Warframe's cinematics are the artists and concept guys adding things in for the sake of making it look more "full" so to speak. They didn't need to secure it, but it looks better that way. They didn't need floating holograms, but it looks better.

We shouldn't be reading too much into it. A lot of the things in the trailer and many of Warframe's cinematics are the artists and concept guys adding things in for the sake of making it look more "full" so to speak. They didn't need to secure it, but it looks better that way. They didn't need floating holograms, but it looks better.

Dude,they showed us why didn't move right there,with the Mag,remember?

He probably used that on the Exc. off screen.

If it was a hollow one,why would he even need restraints as pointed out before?

Blaming it on cinematics just sounds...dull :P

Dude,they showed us why didn't move right there,with the Mag,remember?

He probably used that on the Exc. off screen.

If it was a hollow one,why would he even need restraints as pointed out before?

Blaming it on cinematics just sounds...dull :P

Also notice that the Excalibur wasn't struggling.

Anyway... back on topic.

Yuikami loves Vor lolololol!!!11!11!!one!!1

yoloswag420blazeitup

Well, if it wasn't flesh, it would be glowing red like the rest of the armor. Since it is black it more likely flesh burned to ashes.

But then again, I am not even sure how much thought DE put into that detail :P

all we need to know is that Alad V does very naughty things to Tenno...like touching Mag.

Also notice that the Excalibur wasn't struggling.

Anyway... back on topic.

Yuikami loves Vor lolololol!!!11!11!!one!!1

yoloswag420blazeitup

Dude,you saw what he used on Mag?

I'm pretty sure that's what he used on excal. off-screen,I already told you that :P.

You know,that scanner/the thing which he used after touching her helmet?

Edited by Kefaljohn

all we need to know is that Alad V does very naughty things to Tenno...like touching Mag.

You're right. Alad V needs to breathe the gas around his gas city. While falling down to the surface of his gas planet. While we are having a party with Ruk and Vor in his gas City.

You're right. Alad V needs to breathe the gas around his gas city. While falling down to the surface of his gas planet. While we are having a party with Ruk and Vor in his gas City.

Do we get impaling gas pipes that expel gas filled with platypus poison?

Or just throw him naked in a pool full of platypi?

Edited by Kefaljohn

So...my thought on this is that whatever passed through the Warframe earlier was either a scanner of some kind or something that REMOVED the Tenno from the Warframe. As far as we know Tenno are Human or descended from humans (let's face it, Humans take FOREVER to change in any significant manner especially with height. To 12th century humans we would be as giants, per sey.) at the very least. If the Tenno was still inside the wounds were cauterized and he's likely dead.

So...my thought on this is that whatever passed through the Warframe earlier was either a scanner of some kind or something that REMOVED the Tenno from the Warframe. As far as we know Tenno are Human or descended from humans (let's face it, Humans take FOREVER to change in any significant manner especially with height. To 12th century humans we would be as giants, per sey.) at the very least. If the Tenno was still inside the wounds were cauterized and he's likely dead.

I still don't think the barrier teleported them out, Alad saying that he commits them to the void does not mean that he is teleporting them there, Tenno are too much of value to him to teleport them to that hellhole, so he says it as a sort of "return to where you came from when i kill you now and sell your bodyparts as aphrodisiac"

I personally think Tenno are bonded to their frame (like a Blue-Beetle type thing) and thus when the Corpus desiccate us Tenno, it includes the person/thing inside (otherwise why would we fight them if they were just stealing our clothing?). But I have no proof of that. Just my head canon.

WE NEED MORE LORE DE!

Come on,we know orokin had some form of reality warping,but the Corpus can't do that,they can't just teleport someone outside with just a "scan".

So must be like an EMP ,or something that messes up the neuron system.

Or the complete restraint comes from behind,(the thing holding them) after the scan is finished,must be super strong and tight,or there must be one of the things I mentioned above.

Edited by Kefaljohn

Oh boy, a buncha guys having a healthy discussion about all the little things in the new trailer! I better make my contribution then! It goes:

"NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRDS!"

seriously guys

waht r u doin

guys

stahp

I thought this was a thread for Yuikami's comics and gags, not debates and whatnot about the game.

There goes my canon of having [anything close to human] inside of warframe.

Never give up.

A trailer doesn't always dictate cannon. The community as a whole & the design council have a voice in everything.

A lot of good arguments aboult what could have been "in there" have been voiced here already and on Val's thread.

I like the charred, cauterized theory I just saw here also. Haven't seen the whole trailer yet, too busy with work.

"If you prick us, do we not bleed?"  Comes to mind. I sometimes thinks the Devs are crowd-sourcing our ideas.

"Blood is a very precious fluid." But does the lack of it, or any meaty gibs prove anything? Especially since it's only lacking here.

So many different ways this could play out...  Like watching Fox News.

"Believe nothing you hear & only half of what you see."

-OldJerseyDevil

(Fan, Skeptic, Romantic, Humanist.)

And now for some weird stuff:

When I first saw Alad and his robo-dog and heard about the Zanuka project, I thought of

(well, except the bj-part, that would be too weird).

Back to the main discussion.

About Excal: I'd go with the theory, that the wounds are cauterized and maybe even charred, as well, since Alad's machine seems to use lasers, superheated plasma or something similar to cut him into pieces.

About Mag: We know, that the frames contain systems that extend the Tenno's abilities and are not just suits they wear. However, we do not know, how and how much the Tenno is connected to those systems, but it seems to be quite a lot - just look what happens when you get hit by an Ancient Disruptor. So my guess would be, that this scanner messed up Mag's systems even more than a Disruptor would do and knocks her out completely.

I thought this was a thread for Yuikami's comics and gags, not debates and whatnot about the game.

Well, Yui started this discussion ...

Edited by Bibliothekar

The orangey thing that made the mag stop struggling probably killed her, as Alad says "In the name of profit, I commit thee to the void."

He also says something along the lines of "The main parts will go to the Zanuka program." If you are about to cut a tenno up, why wouldn't you kill it to make sure it doesn't try anything. This would also explain why the Excalibur wasn't struggling, because he had already been done by the orange scanner thing.

The orangey thing that made the mag stop struggling probably killed her, as Alad says "In the name of profit, I commit thee to the void."

He also says something along the lines of "The main parts will go to the Zanuka program." If you are about to cut a tenno up, why wouldn't you kill it to make sure it doesn't try anything. This would also explain why the Excalibur wasn't struggling, because he had already been done by the orange scanner thing.

Because killing the tenno makes warframe rapidly decompose, if to believe lore so far. So I guess they are stunned, then separated to prevent that somehow.