Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Because killing the tenno makes warframe rapidly decompose, if to believe lore so far. So I guess they are stunned, then separated to prevent that somehow.

Where is your source that the warframe decomposes? i have never heard about that at all, and why not get 2 bird with one stone and dissect both the warframe and the Tenno at the same time.

Where is your source that the warframe decomposes? i have never heard about that at all, and why not get 2 bird with one stone and dissect both the warframe and the Tenno at the same time.

Check the Lore section, Vor mentions that... I think it was either there or as a forum post regarding Phobos, can't remember or check right now, sorry.

And, well, they need parts, not the meat.

Check the Lore section, Vor mentions that... I think it was either there or as a forum post regarding Phobos, can't remember or check right now, sorry.

And, well, they need parts, not the meat.

They do need the meat, Tenno are the only guys capable of wearing a warframe, so they have to look at the fleshy parts aswell to see why they can wear the armor.

A community moderator just said "Also, the frames aren't empty. There are people inside them, if DE wishes to follow the re-imagined dark sector as soft lore."

This, with the fact that when tenno are shot without shields, they bleed red blood, means that tenno are relatively human, but altered by the technocytes.

Oh boy, a buncha guys having a healthy discussion about all the little things in the new trailer! I better make my contribution then! It goes:

"NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRDS!"

seriously guys

waht r u doin

guys

stahp

I thought this was a thread for Yuikami's comics and gags, not debates and whatnot about the game.

Bert, you're shouting again Bert.

I'm one of the main proponents of Transhumanist Tenno but I don't think this trailer prooves anything either way.

The blackened parts could just as easily be cauterized human meat as it could be some kind of technocyte mass.

For the person who feared Excalibur was dead, fear not. It's just one Excalibur. Steve clarified that there are lots of each frame recently. Everyone has a different one.

Yes this. 1000% this. To be specific, we will not impose a backstory on *your* Warframe. Its more about how did that 'design' come about, what inspired its design in the Orokin era, historical context about its function. Not 'Become Bob the Warframe, who loves potato chips and long walks on the beach.' More like reading a wiki entry on Greek Fire, how it was used, what was interesting about than a bio.

For the person who feared Excalibur was dead, fear not. It's just one Excalibur. Steve clarified that there are lots of each frame recently. Everyone has a different one.

Who in the flying buttfuck though that there was only one of each frame?

That sounds kind of stupid that the Lotus to go against the Grineer empire by only a dozen of Tenno.

Nevermind the fact that the Gravidus dillema debunked that with the different clan bit.

Simply put,I always though there are Thousands or millions of Tenno doing a mission or "Chilling" at the Dojo.

Edited by Kefaljohn

Who in the flying buttfuck though that here was only one of each frame?

That sounds kind of stupid that the Lotus to go against the Grineer empire by only a dozen of Tenno.

Nevermind the fact that the Gravidus dillema debunked that with the different clan bit.

Simply put,I always though there are Thousands or millions of Tenno doing a mission or "Chilling" at the Dojo.

Saying there is only one of each warframe is like saying there is only 1 car of a certain model, Warframes are like cars, you either use a different warframe to Tenno #1 but you have the same warframe as Tenno #6546

Saying there is only one of each warframe is like saying there is only 1 car of a certain model, Warframes are like cars, you either use a different warframe to Tenno #1 but you have the same warframe as Tenno #6546

Heh,now i imagine Tenno bragging about their warframes like they're cars...

Only replace the parts with Mods

Edited by Kefaljohn

Who in the flying buttfuck though that here was only one of each frame?

Oh I quite agree, but there have been a few who assumed it was like League of Legends, with each selectable character having their own backstory and personality. The way Imaru12 was talking a couple of pages ago implied they believed the same, so I was nipping it in the bud :)

Edited by ValhaHazred

"Yo brah checkout this equilibrium i got, limited edition brooo"

Umm... Dude... I have one from the event where I was able to get that mod and also I got copy of it yesterdays OD Assassination. So I don't know why you are speaking about equilibrium. There is much more other things to be see in here... Well a lot of more smarter comments/replies.

Vault runs... *raises shoulders*