Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

There is, go scan him 3 times or...

After he harassed me during the Gradivus event (I think there wasn't a single mission where he didn't show up), he doesn't come after me any more. So I could only scan him once so far. :-(

Btw, Yui, what do you think about Nyx' Immortal skin?

Edited by Bibliothekar

After he harassed me during the Gradivus event (I think there wasn't a single mission where he didn't show up), he doesn't come after me any more. So I could only scan him once so far. :-(

Btw, Yui, what do you think about Nyx' Immortal skin?

Keel mor bossessssssss

I'm half-half with Nyx's Immortal skin .w. it looks good with lighter pallets but for black it leaves white outline on the pattern and it looks really horrible -sad- Also I'm really really really glad they got rid of some of the 'eyes' from the preview.

*Bullet Attractor and Radial Javelin* Insta kill. Mag and Excalibur: "Nope"

Unfortunately it doesn't work on Vor anymore. In fact, there isn't a lot of bosses for which it really work now.

I mean, yes, it ruins a third of his life, but it can't one-shot him anymore.

I used it once on Golem, he flew across the room team-rocket style it was freaking hilarious XD

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

Yui could u make another comic about " Stalker can use skill 4 Nyx (absorb) and Mag skill 1 (pull) ",for reminding DE that he's too damn OP right now since update 11,my teammate just got wasted because of that skills in T3 MD

She doesn't like request... Don't throw more wood on the fire, and cause her to do less artwork!

Yui could u make another comic about " Stalker can use skill 4 Nyx (absorb) and Mag skill 1 (pull) ",for reminding DE that he's too damn OP right now since update 11,my teammate just got wasted because of that skills in T3 MD

You mean make him a genuine threat and live up to his status as a "OH S#&$ HE'S HERE" figure of Warframe?

Oh how horrible that must be.Instead of an implied threat and a nominally powerful figure with good theatrics,now he's someone capable of being a threat and not to be taken lightly.

Edited by Kefaljohn

You mean make him a genuine threat and live up to his status as a "OH S#&$ HE'S HERE" figure of Warframe?

Oh how horrible that must be.Instead of an implied threat and a nominally powerful figure with good theatrics,now he's someone capable of being a threat and not to be taken lightly.

the horror. excuse me whilst I go make another whine & cheese thread about him actually doing as 'advertised', and not just being a BP dispenser :]

Urgggggggggggggg still sick + commission week + my sleeping schedule just became a mess...

wasted_zps45fc4bcd.jpg

:( NO Yui , You must get better or you will miss Christmas Vor . 

Im sure the DE are planning something ebil for Christmas . 

(Initially was thinking of Santa Stalker,

but tennos have been bad so no blueprints ... i guess. )

P.S. Take it easy Yui and relax as much as you like ,we will still be here. 

Get better soon.