Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

I got a Kubrow egg on my 4th run during the second day of U14. Recently got Bite doing a random E Prime run. I think the issue is RNG's stalking you all, it knows how eager you are to get something, more want = Less chance.

Just a question, is it bad to leave a Kubrow in stasis for too long?

it only results in a deep scar on his heart. And his stomach.

But since time stopped for him / her, it's more like an itch when he/she wakes up again.

I don't like fluffy legs. I like a HULK Kubrow.

Hmmm, fair enough. Personally, I can't STAND the look of those massive Kubrow - they just look weird to me. I suppose they'd be best for the Raksa variant and all, but I'm hoping to just keep getting thin, female Kubrow (fluffyness ahoy!).

Totes following this. Your comics are hilarious Yui :3

Thanks! ^o^ Glad you enjoy them!

We got another one.

Shhhhhh! he doesn't know how horrible this thread is yet.

Yui, I recently discovered this thread and have slowly but surely made my way from page 1 to here!

All I have to say now is... YOUR WORK IS AMAZING! Keep it up!

And to everyone else in this thread: You guys are awesome too! 

Grats! and Thank you! XD

You mean Kubrow what is like this?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=297522255 ico_external_link.gif

Also. Got Loki Prime yesterday. O'RAH!

Nop, the one I'm looking for is bigger, like so big it's taller than a Warframe. I have 3 that size.

Edited by yuikami

Odd... Those big ones must be seriously rare then. Well... RNG money machine playing engaged. May I ask about the progress of next comics?

I have to finish my commissions, so no comic for a week or two... or more depends on my bosses...

I'm having 8 comic ideas lying around I can't draw until I finish my commissions... but I can't seems to get it done 'cause I wanna draw comics... Anyone wanna make some quick bucks and finish my works instead? lol

Sure. The only reference I have is my first grade teacher telling me my stick people were okay.