Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

I'm thinking of a Grineer ally

Friend said the same. His reasoning: We get a Wraith weapon as reward and that usually is the reward for a Grineer related event. If Mr Nameless was a Corpus, we'd get a Vandal weapon. (Although personally I think that it should be Dex Latron, because the base weapon is Tenno design, but whatevs ...)

Friend said the same. His reasoning: We get a Wraith weapon as reward and that usually is the reward for a Grineer related event. If Mr Nameless was a Corpus, we'd get a Vandal weapon. (Although personally I think that it should be Dex Latron, because the base weapon is Tenno design, but whatevs ...)

.... Dr Tengus maybe? Ready to defect to the Tenno like Darvo?

(Dr. Tengus was, or is, the responsible for G3 "rieducation")

Im thinking Derf Anyo, its a Tenno enthusiast that likes martian jelly fish. Not sure how that relates to the reward being a wraith though.

Anyways i lol'd at 224

Edited by pattonsguy

Didn't they already confirm that Wraith was related (or at least the catchcard) of the Red Veil though? While it's true it may originate from the Red Veil, I do think this may be a hint towards the Nef Anyo reboot and perhaps the magical arrival of the derpiest Corpus around

That might have been a community assuming that since the event where the Red Veil was introduced we got a syandana as a reward that had wraith style on it so people assumed that Red Veil = creator of wraith weapons. I've never heard DE say that Red Veil = wraith. But then again I could have missed something.   

That might have been a community assuming that since the event where the Red Veil was introduced we got a syandana as a reward that had wraith style on it so people assumed that Red Veil = creator of wraith weapons. I've never heard DE say that Red Veil = wraith. But then again I could have missed something.   

There was that Survival event that doesn't really have anything to do with any fraction that gives Strun Wraith,

Gorgon and Twin Vipers from mainly Kicking Grineer's butt,

Machete Wraith from supporting Grineer.

Rakta Syandana was Also from saving Red Vail from Grineer.

By that time, we thought; It should have to be Grineer Weapon and Mainly Grineer Related Event!

then suddenly the 'Latron' Wraith happened... I don't know what to think anymore @_@;

IF... Wraith set was really produced by the Red Veil, it would be bad for me to ware that around my dear Captain ._.;

You know, there is one thing I've never seen mentioned in these comics, the three stooges (aka G3).

Now I am not making a request, merely an observation. I assume that you haven't had any interesting encounters with them, now have you Yui?

(Srsly, coming for you on Earth when looking for Kubreggs is not cool)

You know, there is one thing I've never seen mentioned in these comics, the three stooges (aka G3).

Now I am not making a request, merely an observation. I assume that you haven't had any interesting encounters with them, now have you Yui?

The 3 Humpty Dumpties?

Meet them at rank zero for the first time... not a pretty thing. How do you explain in a few words the inevitable ownage? Assisted suicide?

Something like that.

(I got my revenge, later more than sooner, but damn it, I got it).

is it just me r they do that alot, they did showed up twice on 2 different session with me helping my 2 different friends looking for eggs...

There are G3 comics in my mind, I'm just trying to get it out as funny as possible... and now I'm kinda too lazy to draw... and the gaddang EVENT!

Edited by yuikami

Did it in 2 runs lel

soloed earth for the giggles to ~600, came with mirage so I couldn't really keep the excavators up anymore

soloed phobos to 1.2k with Gofastprime-san before the same as on earth: they kinda started one-shotting the damn excavators whilst I was gathering energy

went to europa with a clanmate, both of us frost, he was only using his galatine and I didn't exactly bring the best stuff either. got bored at 5k and extracted xD

it a way it's a pretty interesting mission type, but with the excavators not failing the mission when they died, the only challenge in it is not to die yourself, and to just keep an excav online to progress, that's it.