The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Antitoxin really shone in that Survival. And Ember is sadly weak against Infested (at least without Blind Rage and constantly casting Accelerant). :-(

true dat, i wish she still had her overheat instead of fireblast

Saryn also. Just lower her duration as much as possible.

That's what made me a little sad. I had two Saryns in my third run, and while I was casting Accelerant, World on Fire and throwing Fireballs left and right, they just rushed into the room, coughed Miasma and everything died.

I didn´t even get downed as Trinity, just going nuts with Machete Wraith, not with Jat Kittag or some other "meta".

I took Mag on the event survival and only went down two or three times.  First time I didn't at least hit 2nd place on kills/damage though.

That's what made me a little sad. I had two Saryns in my third run, and while I was casting Accelerant, World on Fire and throwing Fireballs left and right, they just rushed into the room, coughed Miasma and everything died.

At the moment, Saryn is where she was before Damage 2.0. Destroyer of all life.

Never stopped liking her, even when she was mediocre.

What I did was put on my Valkyr melee build. That's... Valkyr with health maxed, stamina maxed, armor, rage, enemy sense, handspring. Along with a Dragon Nikana using Blind Justice, Berserker and Life Strike. I killed everything, nothing could kill me, and I didn't even have to use Warcry.

Waiting for new comics btw, hope they'll come soon c:

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

She's been busy in Dragon Age: Inquisition

So far its been...interesting.

it reminds me of Skyrim but with a lot differences because now I have only seen gameplay of it, nevertheless i must say that it is a very interesting game after all.

it reminds me of Skyrim but with a lot differences because now I have only seen gameplay of it, nevertheless i must say that it is a very interesting game after all.

I've been craving Medieval Fantasy for a while [i'm more of a Medieval Fantasy RPG nerd too]

So DA:I hits me like a truck and I gotta get some fill of this. I'll be back. ;w; Still love Warframe tho!!

[2 months later, The Witcher3 hits me even harder]

Edited by yuikami

I've been craving Medieval Fantasy for a while [i'm more of a Medieval Fantasy RPG nerd too]

So DA:I hits me like a truck and I gotta get some fill of this. I'll be back. ;w; Still love Warframe tho!!

Space Ninjas MAY be fun, but there's nothing QUITE as cathartic as casting spells (preferably to raise the dead into a legion to crush your enemies under a tide of rotting flesh, or to rot their skin and bone into puddles of meat).

'course, I dunno if that's an Option in Dragon Age...

I hope to see from DA comics come out of this, Yui!

Edited by Morec0

Witcher 3....

I have to wait for Monster Hunter 4U, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, PERSONA 5, RESIDENT EVIL: REVELATIONS 2, LEGEND OF ZELDA: MAJORA'S MASK 3D, THE ORDER: 1886, FINAL FANTASY TYPE-O, FINAL FANTASY XV, N++, DYING LIGHT, DEAD ISLAND 2

YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW IT, I'M GONNA READ BOOKS INSTEAD OF GAMING

Witcher 3....

I have to wait for Monster Hunter 4U, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, PERSONA 5, RESIDENT EVIL: REVELATIONS 2, LEGEND OF ZELDA: MAJORA'S MASK 3D, THE ORDER: 1886, FINAL FANTASY TYPE-O, FINAL FANTASY XV, N++, DYING LIGHT, DEAD ISLAND 2

That's a lot games

Witcher 3....

NOO! NOT THE BOOKS! STAY STRONG MAN! STAY STRONG!