Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is Your Least Used Frame?

nickelshark

I main Hydroid and Excal, they are the only masterraces, everything else are mastery fodders. Hail Hydroid

So yea just about everything else

But on a serious note, I would say Rhino P, he's good at what he does, which is tanking, and also provide some nice cc, even on higher levels mission. Still, I guess it got old and I have more fun playing with other frames

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

Hydroid or Ember probably, but I can't actually check stats right now so I may be surprised. Zephyr is probably down there too.

Ember is basically purely damage focused, yet doesn't do enough damage with her abilities for that to be her only function. She needs something else in her toolkit. I don't think the old Overheat was right for her, but she needs something else there.

Hydroid I want to like but he just seems to have a whole collection of abilities that have inherent issues and most of them should benefit from range increases but actually work better affecting less area. Barrage has issues with hitting walls and ceilings every time you use it instead of hitting where you're actually aiming, Tidal Surge feels about useless except for very specific applications. Undertow feels situationally useful but underwhelming. Tentacle Swarm seems way too likely to come out of walls, ceilings, and freaking mid air, and then miss targets right next to the dang tentacles.

I actually think Zephyr is a pretty good frame, but I just don't feel like playing her very often, and I think Dive Bomb should probably be replaced with something else entirely.

Who is that frame that is sitting in the back of your arsenal, covered in dust, that hasn't seen the vent in an enemy base or ship in ages?

Mine would be Hy...ummm what was his name again? Hynoi? No, wasn't that. hmmm, maybe Hyvoid? Nah. Davy Jones? Hmm must be close. Oh yeah Hydroid! That one frame from Vay Hek. The puddle and kraken guy. Farmed him lvld him to 30 and well kinda forgot about him.

http://strawpoll.me/3564447

Here you go OP i made a poll for you.