Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Had 1 Warframe Ability In Real Life

Cellix1

I'd go the innate telepathy all tenno seem to have (when they guide glaves, levitate with that emote e.c.t) it'd have lots of cool uses.

If that isn't an option for this though then probably zephyr's tail wind.

Not blessing though, I wouldn't be able to cope with the responsibility, being able to save so many people you just wouldn't have a life of your own or would live in guilt if you choose to ignore them.

How about a top 10 list instead :

Drum roll!

10. Accelerant - Wave your arms and basically coat everyone around you in a extremely flammable substance.  What could possibly go wrong!

9. Prism - Sure to always be the life of the party and can personally take up a crusade to ensure the 70's and disco will never truly die. 

8. Wormhole - All those hours playing Portal/Portal 2 won't go to waste! Companion cube sadly not included with the power. Your soul mate will pick bounce and the fun will never end.

7. Undertow - Scream "I'm melting! I'm melting" and freak people out.  Also useful for getting out of awkward social situations.  Possibly creating them as well.

6.Tailwind - You can finally have "I believe I can fly" by Celine Dion and R. Kelly on your play list without having to be ashamed.  Also you can fly, which could probably be handy.

5. Invisibility - Potentially useful, will likely use it to mess with your friends and freak out the neighbor's cat.

4. Mind Control - Tired of not getting your way? Not any more! Tired of your mom/girlfriend/roommate asking you to take out the trash while you are 33 minutes in to a T4 Survival? Because lets face it taking over the world would probably be a lot of work. 

3.  Hysteria - You basically get to hulk out.  Plus you can dramatically look at your friends and say "I'm always angry" before diving into whatever you are getting into. 

2.  Pull - Go to Star Wars convention and show off your Jedi skills.  Possibly make out with slave Leia cosplayer. I guess you pull stuff or something too.

1. Blessing - Can heal yourself up and the closer to dying you get the stronger you come back.  Tragically, your life will be cut short after a friend finally loses it and snaps your neck after making the comment "Hey, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Oh right, that is only me." for the one thousand and seventh time. 

Edited by Liberty83