Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Syndicate Repocalypse

Archistopheles

I never mentioned rep farming. The ability to play what you want while engaging in the syndicate system was what I liked, and now that's gone with ~50% of your rep locked behind dailies.

I assumed wrong then, sorry. Just figured you were because seems like everyone hating it are rep farmers. I'm pretty sure they did not change the gain from doing regular missions unless I missed that part in the patch notes. 

I assumed wrong then, sorry. Just figured you were because seems like everyone hating it are rep farmers. I'm pretty sure they did not change the gain from doing regular missions unless I missed that part in the patch notes. 

Halved cap directly interferes with max gain from just playing the game. I liked being able to play void all day for prime parts and still get rep, but apparently dailies are the cool thing to do.

I'm fine with the changes to syndicate rep, though it was probably a bad move on DE's part since I (and a few others) won't be buying xp boosters anymore.  

The T4S change, however, could be a deal-breaker if it stands.  Unless R5 cores are made obtainable in other ways, or reward 10 at a time in T4 missions (is the number still 5 when they actually do drop?).

It only makes sense that a syndicate daily should reward more  syndicate points than a non syndicate regular mission. You could argue that they should have left the rep cap the same as it was before and gave more rep to the syndicate dailies but then the issue would be that we gain too much rep for DE's liking (case is point the removal of T4 keys for 5000 points). 

Also, I think this hardly affects most players since I assume the vast majority never hit their rep cap on a daily basis. Even at MR13, I had to put in some time every day to hit my cap. Personally, I don't think it's a big deal. Sure there will be people who won't like it but you have to realize that they're probably not the majority.

Also, I think this hardly affects most players since I assume the vast majority never hit their rep cap on a daily basis. Even at MR13, I had to put in some time every day to hit my cap. Personally, I don't think it's a big deal. Sure there will be people who won't like it but you have to realize that they're probably not the majority.

Sorry but atm i do 1 dungeon (stephano) 8 rounds to hit my omg super high rep cap from 19k -.- (yes i still have my PA booster)

Even ppl without booster get around 16k rep on 8 rounds.

Sorry if offensive but

not-sure-if-qqfxhy.jpg

Edited by Nakimato

this change sucks

i enjoyed getting tons of rep just from normal gameplay

didnt like syndicate missions

i was not a rep farmer

i rarely used the holy pantheon of rep warframes

in fact

rep farmers really didnt like me polluting their works with my lameness

but im being punished along with them

If these rep missions were any different than all the rest then I might enjoy them but nope, exact same content that I have done a billion times. There is nothing unique or different at all about those missions when it comes right down to it.

Edited by fizbit

If these rep missions were any different than all the rest then I might enjoy them but nope, exact same content that I have done a billion times. There is nothing unique or different at all about those missions when it comes right down to it.

b-b-b-but you have a pair of useless minions that actively aggro enemies and break stealth, that's different right! /s

Because the trade chat is flooding with syndicate weapons which can be easily farmed in just 3 days. There are hundreds, if not thousands of players being able to get a new syndicate weapon to sell if they are gaining 33k+ standings everyday. This is obviously a problem, how much are 100k standing weapons now on trade? Go check, they are now at 30-40p but since the daily cap has been reduced, the value of these syndicate weapons will now increase again.

Also, I absolutely have no problem with the changes, I'm not buying those key packs, I can still buy the mods I want in just 1-2 days.

Sorry but atm i do 1 dungeon (stephano) 8 rounds to hit my omg super high rep cap from 19k -.- (yes i still have my PA booster)

Even ppl without booster get around 16k rep on 8 rounds.

Sorry if offensive but

not-sure-if-qqfxhy.jpg

So you went to the most rep efficient mission to farm rep and then complain that it's too easy to hit the cap? Even playing the voids doesn't net you that much syndicate rep much less in the vast majority of the game. 

Even with 19k cap it will take you 6 days max (with minimum investment of time according to you) to get the most expensive syndicate reward. And that's only if you choose not to do the dailies. I don't think that's unreasonable at all. 

as a veteran player and for the record I don't rep farm but I do buy all weapons and rank them up. from my exp playing those missions roughly 2-4 days and couldn't find all the medallions(8) and then on top of that there was no rare ones I never looked back at those missions. this set of forum regulars who is all for this nerf you should just form your own group in a clan and play with each other <<<you all know yourselves>>

was this change needed<<NO! there are far better stuff to take care of in the game than the devs to be putting the choke hold on what players enjoys most about the as it is now.

had I take the plunge back then and bought the founders package I would demand my money back long ago because the trend of the devs and the direction they are heading is not healthy overall.

Edited by ranks21

I don't mind having to play Syndicate missions, but:

1- defenses and interceptions are a horrible game type for me, so I hate these as syndicate dailies. I assume the same can happen to other people with other game modes.

2- the number of medallions being random is awful.