Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change In Ducats Value Right Before Void Trader Visit

Cloud

This new update was really big, and it takes really good things in and fix a lot of things too. 

But I was really disappointed for some changes like the ducat value of some prime parts which me and many other players were farming since a lot of time for this day.

I mean , Do u want change that value ? DO IT AFTER VOID TRADER VISIT !  it's just unfair toward all the players who spent their time to get those prime parts  to see a decrease of their value from 50 to 10  right the day the trader comes...That was REALLY UNFAIR.

you snooze you lose, but in all honesty where you holding on to the prime parts or selling them immediatly on aquirement (like you should since its something in your inventory that you dont need) people who hoard untill the trader shows up might be screwed over but that teaches you a lesson in economics. Market conditions can change and that golden egg can turn into a turd really really fast

you snooze you lose, but in all honesty where you holding on to the prime parts or selling them immediatly on aquirement (like you should since its something in your inventory that you dont need) people who hoard untill the trader shows up might be screwed over but that teaches you a lesson in economics. Market conditions can change and that golden egg can turn into a turd really really fast

wtf are u saying ? We are on a game, not a real market, this change was made without thinking to the problems it will cause in this particular moment. (or maybe was it intentional?)

wtf are u saying ? We are on a game, not a real market, this change was made without thinking to the problems it will cause in this particular moment. (or maybe was it intentional?)

He gave you something called a piece of advice, kid. Wether its a game or not, the principle is the same.

He gave you something called a piece of advice, kid. Wether its a game or not, the principle is the same.

Lol if u think that real market and a virtual game are the same, sorry dear friend but then u are really a kid.

Would you mind listing what items changed?

All the patch notes said is:

• Adjusted Ducat selling price of common Prime Parts from 50 to 10.

Which doesn't really say anything at all.

I'm just wondering which items were affected and which weren't.

I notice the drops from t4 cap , like nyx systems, I would prefer to delet them instead of changing for 10 @(*()$ ducats.

^ this.

I notice the drops from t4 cap , like nyx systems, I would prefer to delet them instead of changing for 10 @(*()$ ducats.

Should've sold it at once :P

So, in your opinion, there is no difference between real market and game shop (not a market, but a shop)?

Lol if u think that real market and a virtual game are the same, sorry dear friend but then u are really a kid.

How is it not similar?

People are still People even in the "Virtual World"

Also it was a word of advice, he wasn't saying they was the same thing.

Edited by KingKotton