Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Peacemaker Spam

(PSN)IainF123236

I dont mind it.

I find something else to kill.

Mesa IS limited by Line of Sight, so i find things outside of that and keep killing things. Or... from time to time, I just buff the Mesa (Roar/Total Eclipse/Banish) to let that player kill things faster.

We're both on that node, at that time, just farming X. So why should I hate them for it?

If it gets too annoying or boring, I can always leave the game and re-queue. We have like... millions of online players. I can always find someone else to play with.

Bottom Line, Mesa's Peacemaker is the "New Thing" to whine about. Its new, its shiny and its VERY effective when built right.

I still remember the QQ over Molecular prime, and Limbo, and Trinity, and Blind, and ViverGate, and RepFarm, and so on and so on.

It's very boring design that requires no player actions, it even stops player from moving, just hold a button to make the game play itself.  

How to improve it without changing much?  have her shoot only in direction (cone of view) the player is facing - now it's more interesting to use and giving player  control of where she shoots could make it better in some situations too. 

Edited by Monolake

It's very boring design that requires no player actions, it even stops player from moving, just hold a button to make the game play itself.  

Still is efficent and less boring of doing defenses over and over again, i like my mesa

Still is efficent and less boring of doing defenses over and over again, i like my mesa

"just let me win" button would be even more efficient, doesn't mean it's any interesting to play

Now imagine you'd win because you as a player played well, did the right things at the right time - that is gameplay that is fun and makes you feel great about winning.

Edited by Monolake

I'm so glad I solo,I'd hate to be stuck playing with crybabies that whine if you use a skill as if it isn't helping anyone..

Also it is funny to see how this particular form of whining has evolved....Any frame with a 4th skill that targets more than one enemy has had this hate at one point....

I find myself wondering if it's legitimate resentment towards that skill or if it's just because the whiner isn't the center of attention.. I mean who gets kills isn't important unless they're far away....You aren't doing the mission to compete with your group,you're doing it for exp,affinity,and actual reward items...

"just let me win" button would be even more efficient, doesn't mean it's any interesting to play

Now imagine you'd win because you as a player played well, did the right things at the right time - that is gameplay that is fun and makes you feel great about winning.

im sorry but doing the same things over and over again dat "feel" disapper after sometime, and u start looking for faster ways to complete dat mission get ur stuff and get out

Edited by MrKage

Happened to me many time. Ask to not spamming 4 and the worst was told like this " I dont want some idiot spamming peacemaker" and apparently those comes out from a high mastery player. I have no problems with others. But everytime a high rank player comes they always take charge like an a hole.

But I got remedy for that.

1 :Just shut up and ignore chat bar.

2 :don't spam anything and just do whatever you can and leave on next 5 / 10/ 15 wave. Usually defence mission.

Mesa job is to bring peace. If people don't want that. Just leave. And apparently high mastery ranker hate you.

And apparently high mastery ranker hate you.

probably bitter not getting the Systems part.

Anyway... Mesa, or not, I don't mind spammers at all... except for those far away in survivals. I mean come on, I'm missing affinity that way. Probably the only reason I don't want #4 spammers.

Happened to me many time. Ask to not spamming 4 and the worst was told like this " I dont want some idiot spamming peacemaker" and apparently those comes out from a high mastery player. I have no problems with others. But everytime a high rank player comes they always take charge like an a hole.

But I got remedy for that.

1 :Just shut up and ignore chat bar.

2 :don't spam anything and just do whatever you can and leave on next 5 / 10/ 15 wave. Usually defence mission.

Mesa job is to bring peace. If people don't want that. Just leave. And apparently high mastery ranker hate you.

Hate...is a big word to use here. I can tell you why I don't like her though in high enemy level content. She brings nothing to the team. Once the enemies reach a certain level she just keeps going down and barely is able to kill anything. Instead of helping to progress she becomes a burden.

Hate...is a big word to use here. I can tell you why I don't like her though in high enemy level content. She brings nothing to the team. Once the enemies reach a certain level she just keeps going down and barely is able to kill anything. Instead of helping to progress she becomes a burden.

Messa Shatter shield makes her pretty much immortal in high end game content. Unless random bombard hit someone near her then the blast kills her because DE is cool at making things work properly.

You can have a decent build where you can both do peacmaker and Shatter shield that has about 20-30sec of shield.

Messa Shatter shield makes her pretty much immortal in high end game content. Unless random bombard hit someone near her then the blast kills her because DE is cool at making things work properly.

You can have a decent build where you can both do peacmaker and Shatter shield that has about 20-30sec of shield.

as a mesa user I totally agree. She has a great survivability. Mod her properly and she the one who be saving your a$$.

Asking any frame not to use his ultimate is like asking for him/her to leave the game.

It´s kinda funny that in essence people that arguing pro spam are saying "it makes the mission faster/ the job done" ergo you get your reward faster.

So people don´t actually like to playing the game. They only wanting to see the reward screen.

Isn´t that the core problem here? That the game doesn´t seem to be fun enough itself so that people argue that standing still 20 minutes and pressing one button is considered "more fun" than actually playing the game?

It´s kinda funny that in essence people that arguing pro spam are saying "it makes the mission faster/ the job done" ergo you get your reward faster.

So people don´t actually like to playing the game. They only wanting to see the reward screen.

Isn´t that the core problem here? That the game doesn´t seem to be fun enough itself so that people argue that standing still 20 minutes and pressing one button is considered "more fun" than actually playing the game?

All thanks to RNGod ,if i dint have to repeat so much 1 mission to get 1 thing i would try to enjoy more instead of looking to end it quickly