Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wanna Go Naked. Can I Has?

LABAL

Should've probably attracted your attention. No, I'm not talking about boobies there.
Just seeing that weapons could be unequipped I thought it would be nice to have an option to unequip a WARFRAME.
That's right. Sometimes you just want to go and kick some ! in class. Without flashy superpowers or weird twisted suits of armor. Just a civilian type jumpsuit with a mask and a weapon of sorts to teach 'em all who's the real badass.

Edit: You say, I didn't think this through? You say it breaks lore? Re-read this post again. I explicitly said about the sealed suit. Maybe like those found in cryopods or even smoother. Either way, that's not the point here. I didn't say anything about possible origin or nature or biology of the Tenno. I did not ask of showing ther face or something.
Just like I said, I'm not talking about boobies there.

Edit again:

How many times do I have to repeat that I'm not talking about actual nakedness, but about an unequip function as a way to simplify builds.
Fair PvP on equal terms, anyone?

Yes, I have to quote myself because of you.

ALRIGHT. ALRIGHT. YOU WON. I'm not good at expressing my thoughts and I've probably started from the wrong end of that sausage train so just bear with me and read another quote from myself.

Like I said, I'm not swinging my mighty axe at the lore here. I'm asking to throw in some unmoddable powerless character just for the hell of it.

Just to be specific: I want it to be available from the very beginning and not require a slot. That's why I called it a "none" option.

Edited by LABAL

How many times do I have to repeat that I'm not talking about actual nakedness, but about an unequip function as a way to simplify builds.

That's generic third person shooter PvP ~ if you really want that there's a TON of titles that offer that.

That's right. Sometimes you just want to go and kick some ! in class. Without flashy superpowers or weird twisted suits of armor. Just a civilian type jumpsuit with a mask and a weapon of sorts to teach 'em all who's the real badass.

Edit: You say, I didn't think this through? You say it breaks lore? Re-read this post again. I explicitly said about the sealed suit. Maybe like those found in cryopods or even smoother. Either way, that's not the point here. I didn't say anything about possible origin or nature or biology of the Tenno. I did not ask of showing ther face or something.

Just like I said, I'm not talking about boobies there.

Now I might say that it might not be too ridiculous an idea, but given what little is known about Tenno so far, I have reservations as to whether that can happen lore-wise.

Remember what Vor said about "Tenno being the energy" or something like that in the first quest? It might imply that Warframes themselves are not "suits" but are instead "husks" or "vessels" by which a sentient energy construct (I hazard a guess being Tenno) can inhabit and control. Part of the reason why I might say Warframes have gender.

Like I said, Lore has not expanded on what Tenno are, be they actual people with flesh or just energy constructs that can inhabit vessels. If it turns out to be the latter.......I will see some trouble as to how this idea you put up can be used.

Edited by Eternal_Shrine_Maiden

Like I said, Lore has not expanded on what Tenno are, be they actual people with flesh or just energy constructs that can inhabit vessels. If it turns out to be the latter.......I will see some trouble as to how this idea you put up can be used.

Like I said, I'm not swinging my mighty axe at the lore here. I'm asking to throw in some unmoddable powerless character just for the hell of it.

Some people doesn't bother to read. They think its dirty but I undertstand. So what you are saying is that to have a non warframe person that looks like the tenno hostage From the rescue mission