Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16 Seems Weeks Away

Doriando77

Shush, let the peasant dream and wait for bombards to one shoot him. 

I prefer Casta, Ceres, Defense, because of the Bombards, Hellions and Scorches. That and the Trolleypod moves.  

Its just hard to get others to play that map. Its somewhat bugged. Bots spawn oddly after pod moves.

Alot of X1 players like Ceres Survival v Grineer for vay hek beacon farm. Nekros preferred lol.

But yes. We peasants like a challenge while 4ing.

There is one Grineer map used in MD alerts. It has 2 platforms separated by air. But it has plenty of access by the bots. Front and sides.

I would like to see that map used in defense. It would randomly switch between the 2 platforms the way the elevator and trolley move.

Less stactic defense spots. Get players moving lol.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

I prefer Casta, Ceres, Defense, because of the Bombards, Hellions and Scorches. That and the Trolleypod moves.  

Its just hard to get others to play that map. Its somewhat bugged. Bots spawn oddly after pod moves.

Alot of X1 players like Ceres Survival v Grineer for vay hek beacon farm. Nekros preferred lol.

But yes. We peasants like a challenge while 4ing.

Corrupted bombards are different from normal ones, you will learn that soon enough.

Normal ones are challenging, corrupted are just cheap "I win" you either kill them fast or die, because they will always hit.

Corrupted bombards are different from normal ones, you will learn that soon enough.

Normal ones are challenging, corrupted are just cheap "I win" you either kill them fast or die, because they will always hit.

Ikr lol  Nullifiers are similar to the bubble shield guys we have now. But a lot better imo. The only thing that scares me anymore are Venomous Ancients atm.

from the language in the last devstream, the underwater tile set is still being worked on, so I guess it wont make update 16? its defiantly not going to be this week. 

The underwater tileset will certainly make U16. But U16 isn't close. They'll be still previewing U16 in the next devstream, iirc, so it's at least 2 weeks away, if not more. I don't think it's coming until right before or right after TennoLive.

Personally, I prefer them to put in more time for these major updates. Kids these days want things right now and then complain about how rushed it was. I'm sure there are plenty of things both digital and real life to keep you occupied until the update arrives, right?