Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16 Seems Weeks Away

Doriando77

I'ts gonna be more like mid march, after march 6th which is tenno live at pax east.  They are probably gonna reveal most of the stuff from U16 during that, otherwise what would they show?  I guess they could release U16 shortly before then talk about their newest update that just dropped during the convention.  Either way, I expect it to drop in march at the earliest. 

It's funny how many people complain about rushed updates and now that DE is actually taking the time to work out bugs and make sure stuff is ready for launch people are complaining about the wait.

Syn bots fuggn up spy 2.0 is one. Id think they would want that stuff fixed 1st instead of new content.

I'm still waiting on MS cert crap lol at least you have have new stuff. 

I just want my Nekro updated and the Eyes of Blight/relays.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

Yeah, we've been waiting for any update for soooo long on consoles.  I wonder if DE is just going to wrap everything into update 16 for consoles, so that they don't have to go through multiple certification processes on consoles.  

The last major updates are already in CERT i believe, so, since then to 16, they'll probably do it in one shot.