Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread Vs Paris Prime

Zl0k

Question

Which is better for end game?

I farmed Paris Prime and i got all the parts needed but im still 25% away from rank 4. When i was doing missions to rank me up i got Dread bp from stalker.

Cant decide whatever to make dread or paris prime :\

23 answers to this question

So sick of this question.

Answer: Paris Prime is Puncture, Dread is Slash. Puncture is better against armor - Slash is better against unarmored flesh.

Edit: 

For shielded units, use Cernos.

No, still use Dread or PPrime. Cernos needs a Prime before it'll compete. Dread vs. PPrime for Corpus is very, very close; PPrime is better against Fusion Moas and Drones, and Dread is better against Techs.

Edited by Darzk

Really, we're having this thread again? -Sigh- alright.

Dread is best against infested and low-level Grineer, and Paris P is better against armored units. For shielded units, use Cernos.

I used both and I learned one thing. Paris prime without CP aura.

Dread With CP aura.

But I prefer Paris prime.

Ok ic both of them have its advantages and disadvantages. But if i had to choose one to potato it, which one would be better in general for T4

Dread, I got 4 bps of it, I wish I could give you one

I never liked paris p anyways, that 5% lower crit chance is really important to stats

Ok ic both of them have its advantages and disadvantages. But if i had to choose one to potato it, which one would be better in general for T4

dread

Paris prime if you're going to solo, or use any aura other than Corrosive Projection.  Dread is more versatile, but Paris Prime will serve you better in T4.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/397667-dread-or-paris-prime

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/378695-paris-prime-or-dread

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/383033-one-shot-one-kill

Etc.

Same answer as always - Dread with 4xCP, PPrime without.

Paris Prime is much better, in my opinion. I own every single Bow, but I found the Paris Prime to be the best out of the three.

Paris [Prime] = Puncture damage = Heavy Grineer/Heavy Infested/Void

Dread = Slash damage = Light Grineer/Light Infested

Cernos = Impact damage = Corpus

Now, let me just say that if you build a Dread and Paris [Prime] the right way, none of these matter since they clear out EVERYTHING in the Star Chart with ease. But you're gonna wanna go with the Paris [Prime], simply because you're more likely to need something that packs a punch in The Void. And when it comes to Dread v Paris [Prime], the Paris [Prime] just takes the cake.

So I recommend that you make both of them, so you can get that Dread and Paris Prime up and use em for Mastery. And then you can experiment and see which one you prefer to use. But my opinion is above.

Dread, I got 4 bps of it, I wish I could give you one

I never liked paris p anyways, that 5% lower crit chance is really important to stats

I thought at full draw they both have 100% crit chance anyways?  Or am I just thinking of Point Strike.

Edited by Gelkor

Which is better for end game?

I farmed Paris Prime and i got all the parts needed but im still 25% away from rank 4. When i was doing missions to rank me up i got Dread bp from stalker.

Cant decide whatever to make dread or paris prime :\

Keep both, it solved my dilemma long ago. Usually end game involve 4 x Corrosive Projection so Dread it is.

If you have both available and you're looking at Void then PP.  Multiple Forma as well as Cat required to make best use.  I have both use both though I prefer my Dread overall.