Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Didnt Pc Get To Create A Sigil For Itself?

Doriando77

Question

We didn't make this Sigil lol

Also, *cough* Excal Prime and CBT Weapons *cough*

*cough* Rubedo Phased Skins *cough*

that's a poor example since both are exclusive to a very small group, closed beta testers and founders (which a good group of founders are closed beta testers) examples like snipetron/vandal, primed chamber, etc. would be good examples of pc exclusives

We didn't make this Sigil lol

Also, *cough* Excal Prime and CBT Weapons *cough*

*cough* Rubedo Phased Skins *cough*

^this^

pc has way to many exclusives so we don't really have the right to complain about a ps4 sigil

that's a poor example since both are exclusive to a very small group, closed beta testers and founders (which a good group of founders are closed beta testers) examples like snipetron/vandal, primed chamber, etc. would be good examples of pc exclusives

^yea what he said^

btw congratz ps4 on the awesome sigil!

Edited by thecool1232

More than likely our Year One (Name of Sigil) Anniversary Custom Sigil. I'm sure PC will have one in March

he was asking for a reason why this was moved from GD to PHP. and i'd say because it's a questioning/rant thread, more than a feedback thread. and there is no concept being talked about in the OP so it can't go into fan concepts.

I see no reason why your in a fuss about this. Exclusives happen for all categories of life all the time its like demanding events too give everyone the same stuff because were all winners, if they did no one would feel "accomplished" or "unique" in what they do or choose.

PS4 can have their exclusive thing and we can have ours, its suppose too be good not bad stop wanting everything.

He is a ps4 player and he isn't "crying" about he, he is suggesting we get something of equal value. What's wrong with that? Did you read what he says? He's against exclusive stuff, not for it.

He doesn't have a Ps4 tag before his name so I'm assuming that he got the pic from somewhere else.

Also it sounds like he wants the sigil on Pc too just because we got it.

Yes, a PS4 user created this sigil.

And there is no known plans to have PC craft their own sigils.

Moved to Players Helping Players.

You're afraid we're gonna make inappropriate sigils, admit it. =P

Edited by Gelkor

He doesn't have a Ps4 tag before his name so I'm assuming that he got the pic from somewhere else.

no where in the post did the OP say he wanted one. only if PC would get the chance to make one in the future. no need to be vicious with exclusivity

Did you consider maybe that he isn't using a ps4 account on the forums? I mean he has the default forum picture