Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stunned

(XBOX)tomjonsilver

So I'm minding my own business trying to buy some T3 keys to grind for Nova Prime, when some pops up wanting to buy anaemic Agility, I have unfortunately only ever got that one mod from Vault runs so tell him I got one to sell him. He then Offers 150p. I'm thinking to myself yeah right mate, lets see what your game is. 

I invite him over to the Dojo and start the trade, i pop anaemic agility up and confirm he pops up 150p and confirms. Now am I just being dense but there is no way its that rare to be worth that am I? I got 4 of the things still. 

And you didnt say to that poor soul that Anemic is not worth even 10 plat?

There's no strict rule on these things. DE has no official price list and everything is up to the player's discretion. It only cost as much as someone is willing to pay, if he felt 150 was reasonable, well...that's his choice.

While i may sound like the Corpus, but this is a free market unfortunately.

some individuals have RNG bad luck as it is and you'd be surprise how many here have way too much platinum that they'll never be able to spend it all anyways.  most of them are those who buy the highest-cost prime access option and  you are fortunate enough to engage with a kind individual.  not everyone is selfish in this world.

Probably not about money...I would bet it was a newer player who has no idea about mod costs. Hell, I paid 30 plat for hornet strike when I was new since I never seen it advertised and after a month it had not dropped so I thought it was super duper rare. After the trade, the dude made sure to taunt me. I now have over 30 of them. DOH! :(

Edited by fizbit

Probably not about money...I would bet it was a newer player who has no idea about mod costs. Hell, I paid 30 plat for hornet strike when I was new since I never seen it advertised and after a month it had not dropped so I thought it was super duper rare. After the trade, the dude made sure to taunt me. I now have over 30 of them. DOH! :(

From your point of view then 30 plat is fitting, since you have a hard time getting it you were willing to pay 30 for it. I did an unbalance trade before, I traded my rare stance mod with 2 low price rare mod, he then said "Enjoy it, hahahaha". I knew that he meant "sucker!", because he thought I was dumb enough to trade it. But what he doesn't know that I was willing to trade it, I didn't mind, to me I got what I wanted and that's enough for me.

When I trade, I really care for the plat of the person who is buying, even though it may be causing me less profits. For example, a new-ish MR3 person offered me 30p for a simple vitality, to which I told him that it isn't even worth that much and sold it to him for 3P.  

MR 3 and still don't have vitality? That's weird.

When I trade, I really care for the plat of the person who is buying, even though it may be causing me less profits. For example, a new-ish MR3 person offered me 30p for a simple vitality, to which I told him that it isn't even worth that much and sold it to him for 3P.

-you really care about people and their plats.

-you dont care even thought you make less profit.

-still charges 3p for a vitality!?!!