Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight

[DE]Drew

Small Update 

Europa - 16.5% with 47m left

Saturn - 76.5% with 1 day and 1 hour left. 

Three Relays saved, I'm so proud of the fellow Tenno right now. Let's keep at it!

Looks like you guys are at about the same progress for Europa as Xbox was for Kronia when the final minutes counted down. I believe we got Kronia down to ~10% before it was destroyed. It probably could have been done if players didn't give up on it earlier. Especially in the last moments. I'm sure your chats were/are filled with the same stuff ours were.

Looks like you guys are at about the same progress for Europa as Xbox was for Kronia when the final minutes counted down. I believe we got Kronia down to ~10% before it was destroyed. It probably could have been done if players didn't give up on it earlier. Especially in the last moments. I'm sure your chats were/are filled with the same stuff ours were.

Yes, it is, after this I will focus on saturn. I'll miss Leonov :c

Yes, unfortunately that could be true. Mostly because that percentile is going down too slow at this point to beat the deadline. If a bunch of players were on Europa right now I'd be more optimistic but as it is there's not much activity.