Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight

[DE]Drew

Well except rumor has it, that there is 20 fomorians in event... so its 12 including earth one(mercury has been saved again). Happy hunting.....

I heard from a pc player that the final day is quite empty of fomorians, seems to be if there isn't enough time for a full run they won't spawn... So at current rate 8 seems about right.

save all relays tenno we are ahead of XBOX and PC

Yea, so far your still ahead of PC. Not sure about being ahead of Xbox 1 though, since I believe you've both lost 2 relays.

Xbox 1: Earth and Saturn

PS4: Venus and Europa.

Yea, so far your still ahead of PC. Not sure about being ahead of Xbox 1 though, since I believe you've both lost 2 relays.

Xbox 1: Earth and Saturn

PS4: Venus and Europa.

XBOX lost earth saturn and Eris bro we ahead we got earth right now under control not sure about pluto

Goodbye Earth

Goodbye Pluto

Double kill! that would add 4 total, so 3 left for 5 days.... im afraid this is where ps4 relays will fall... no libarian syndicate, no place to drop medallions, no void trader. Im not blaming player, im blaming DE for badly desinged event.

Lets make the score boards meaningless and tell everyone how its done shall we? Here goes and this is the big trick. you need a 4 man squad all with 5forma velcocitus, 3 of which with odenatas (sorry if my spelling is a little off) stupid names for the first arch wing and sniper space gun anyway. 1 person with the Loki arch wing (ishtal what ever).  Everyone takes out as many spiny yellow tin can things on the core as possible then the three with the first arch wing put up a volt arch wing bubble, energy shield thing which increases damage when you shoot through it. You find the sweet spot by every one with the 5 forma guns not being the host (as the damage will show up before you start with the disruptor) then the istal loki guy starts it off everyone kills the spinny cans next to them first before starting fire on the sweet spots. For the sweet spots you basically have to play around the sticky outy bits round the core there is more than one so don't worry. These bits have a wiggily pipe which you shoot and in the bend of that pipe this is the sweet spot where your gun glitches out giving multiple hits. Now we have a level playing field, everyone knows the glitch/ exploit / legit method so all of you can now go get billions. Participation trophies for all. Enjoy.

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

What the hell was de thinking making the rewards take less event points without lowering the total amount of formorian attacks. Making it only take ten was a horrible idea. The event would be better if their was fifteen formorians and it gave us a little breather in between attacks to grind for more resources 

The issue is players were awarded 1 full point for 1 run.

Had players been given even a 1/2 point per 1 run, it would have doubled the runs per player. That would have made this a much more realistic event to pull off successfully.

As stated before, from this point forward only the hardcore archwing players will be playing. Perhaps the end result may have been the same since the drop off would be the same at this point. However, 2 runs per player we would have all the relays still imo. Maybe it's fluff thinking idunno.

The issue is players were awarded 1 full point for 1 run.

Had players been given even a 1/2 point per 1 run, it would have doubled the runs per player. That would have made this a much more realistic event to pull off successfully.

As stated before, from this point forward only the hardcore archwing players will be playing. Perhaps the end result may have been the same since the drop off would be the same at this point. However, 2 runs per player we would have all the relays still imo. Maybe it's fluff thinking idunno.

Don't get me wrong, I love all the events I've attended (started with Specters) and event the tactical alerts. Too me, there was scaling to them and/or changes, but this doesn't really have that. Yeah the enemies are stronger the further out in the map, but nothing else changes. Same run every time. I'm one of those that's tries to beat my previous score until the event is over, so I'm gonna keep running them, but to be honest, I'm getting burned out with it.

For one, it's going on too long honestly. If it was cut down, it would be too bad, but 5 more days is a little much. I want to remaining relays to live, but I don't think many more are gonna make it.

Second, if players were rewarded a point AFTER the Fomorians were destroyed instead of just running it once to count, I think more people would continue to run them, but then again it's just another grind.

I'm gonna keep doing my best, but I'm not sure how much longer I can go.

Edited by (PS4)iTJ84