Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight

[DE]Drew

rule of thumb that I learned from our event: 1h=2.5%. if you fall way behind this threshold, the relay is lost.

I wouldn't say that is true, as Mercury and Earth both lost between 20-35% health in the first 4 hours of each, which is 5%+ an hour. Mercury was down to less than 50% very quickly, and the same with Earth following behind shortly there after. 

It seems, and has been speculated, that the damage is on a health level, not a completion level. So it would depend on the damage per run on how many runs would be .1% health if that were true. 

I haven't seen anything posted by DE that proves if it's damage based, or completion based unless I've overlooked it, so everything is just assumptions    ??? 

I think it's run based and not damage based because if it were damage based wouldn't the people that do infinite damage have already killed them?

I think it's run based and not damage based because if it were damage based wouldn't the people that do infinite damage have already killed them?

Depends on the health pool it is drawing from. If it is in the trillions of health, it could be damage based. Myself and clan mates have questioned the same logic. Only assumptions though. 

Only thing I've personally seen to help back that up is last night right before earth fell. It was down to the last 1%, 4 of us in the same clan were together running it, and we all checked to see how many people were running it by it showing the amount of squads playing in your region. We are all in different regions, and one person had 12 squads, another with 4, another with 3, and 0 squads in my region. It took less than 20 minutes for that 1% to be depleted with very few squads running it, while Pluto was swarmed at the same time losing nearly 1% every 10-15 minutes or less for a short period of time. (Then again, that example can be used in either scenario, lol)

Ah to hell with it! Who cares! Let's just kill the darn things and get our trophies, gun, and mods, and wait for the next one! 

As of 11:30CST-

Pluto - 26.9% with 11h 32m 0 sec

Europa - 56.6% with 15h 26m 45s

Think we can save both? Pluto seems likely, as the huge influx of players will begin at around 4:00 PM EST. But what about Europa? 

Off-topic, but does anyone have a good Nano-Spores farming method for EoB? I've run out from making so many disrupters. Perhaps I should just shell out some plat to continue helping?

Think we can save both? Pluto seems likely, as the huge influx of players will begin at around 4:00 PM EST. But what about Europa?

Off-topic, but does anyone have a good Nano-Spores farming method for EoB? I've run out from making so many disrupters. Perhaps I should just shell out some plat to continue helping?

grab that renown pack get a doubler and hit an Odd for like 30waves should give you enough nano spores

Best plan is to probably get Pluto done first, THEN Europa, considering it's got 10 hours left at 24%.

Also, my own speculation on the damage to the Fomorians: it's probably damage based, but it probably has a cap. Since you get a reward every million points of damage, I think that's probably the cap that's counted towards the health.

Best plan is to probably get Pluto done first, THEN Europa, considering it's got 10 hours left at 24%.

Also, my own speculation on the damage to the Fomorians: it's probably damage based, but it probably has a cap. Since you get a reward every million points of damage, I think that's probably the cap that's counted towards the health.

I will be out for 5 hours, I'm going to school :/ so when I arrive I'm gonna do your plan of course if you don't take down Pluto first

That could very well be true. That's a good one. I'm going to stick this in my brain as truth unless we officially hear otherwise, lol!

3/4 is still good though.

Once we lose a few they start attacking the same ones over and over, right?

That's gunna be a pain in the !. Guess I'd better 2x XP this weekend and forma my guns more than 1 time each. lol

come on man dont jinx us like that.

can the Tenno who are in reserve get a status update before we  join in, in about just under 3 hours