Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Ever Soloed T1 Defense To Wave 69?

Moonsoul121

I know what you mean, I "want" to try reaching as high a wave as i can... but it would not be worth anything to me (i think)

Although i am curious as to how far you guys have gone going solo or with one partner.

How far can a Frost Prime go on T1 def solo?

Oh yeah, does anyone know how far a mesa go on T1 def just by going solo and spamming pacemaker?

That build isn't the end-all of the mission, sure, but it's certainly easier than dealing with properly armed enemies. I personally run Torid with a status Blast+Corrosive build when using a Disarm-Loki build (haven't tried Irradiating Disarm yet). I have yet to see a point where enemies can get through the clouds.

Run around Pod, shoot Torid, laugh as enemies fall over. At later levels, the enemies might still be alive after falling, but they won't have any armor left and will just fall again the moment they stand back up.

Plus, Irradiating Disarm will buy lots of time and potentially help a little with the damage.

While this thread makes me a bit curious to try it out myself and see how far I could go, it would take far too long and, really, wouldn't be worth it to me.

Plus one for intelligent Torid use, and not knocking the build per se. It just seems that a lot of ppl think that disarmed opponents arent dangerous, but they are.

Blast Torid, best Torid

Edited by Kartumterek

Plus one for intelligent Torid use, and not knocking the build per se. It just seems that a lot of ppl think that disarmed opponents arent dangerous, but they are.

Oh definitely. Especially in T4, enemies really hurt with those Provas. One mistake and you just get clubbed to death.

edit: For some reason, I always giggle when I see people get swatted by those Provas. It just looks so silly.

Edited by Vyrnaazus

Oh definitely. Especially in T4, enemies really hurt with those Provas. One mistake and you just get clubbed to death.

edit: For some reason, I always giggle when I see people get swatted by those Provas. It just looks so silly.

What makes me giggle about it is the slow mo wind up, like they are really putting their back into it

Soloing the Void D to 69, doesn't sound quite like you're asking for builds...

Well, using just Frost Prime I can solo T4 D to 20 waves (I have not dared to go farther), not sure how that would translate to T1 D difficulty.  I usually employ two snowglobes in a venn diagram style deployed around the pod.

Also, I just realized if you look down at the

T1D is harder than T4D is so ways (the pad can be 1 hit kill easily)

Making frost is a MUST

I'm guessing Oberon or Loki. But I bet on Oberon.

Smite basically kills one enemy then bounce and damage (if not kill) other enemies near to the first one.

Hallowed Ground can be useful when there are tonnes of enemies coming towards you in a certain area.

Renewal when you need to heal yourself.

And my favourite and very addictive Reckoning... Kill all those around you and get back life.

So yes, I bet on Oberon!

Oh yeah, does anyone know how far a mesa go on T1 def just by going solo and spamming pacemaker?

I've done T1D with Mesa full on peacemaker to wave 30 only, since I don't have max strength for full damage, but I have heard players saying they've gone through wave 40 or 45. I would say, I could go to 35 or possibly 40 but then I'd have to use more restores than I want to. Getting to and stopping at wave 30, I use up only abou 1 - 2 health and energy restores, simply because energy restores drop commonly.

Edited by saltygr33n

"envy" ?

are you sure about that ?

think about what can be done in real life for that matter of time

in france it's a day at work, earning money, in game you will earn what?

agree 

i once entered a void with alliance members who told me they will do 2 hours of t4 surv 

i said nop , siting on my &#! grinding 2 hours nahh dont want it

T1D is harder than T4D is so ways (the pad can be 1 hit kill easily)

Making frost is a MUST

1 Grenade at wave 60+ is enough to knock out a whole squad and almost 1 shot the pod even with Frosts snow globe.

Challenge sounds very boring.

2+ Hours of boring

You can OR could before but now I don't think so (Nulifiers), I don't know if Nul. spawns in T1 or how it work there on T1 now because I don't do T1 any more but you could do it in the past.

they only spawn in T3 and T4 and with the accuracy changes, if you get close that Lanka can't do a thing, also...bombards blast damage HITS THROUGH a snowglobe(s) and that is a problem in T4 and T3....