The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Have A Judas Among Us!

VioDuskar

so, I have recently been to the relays to check out the new animations for the medal receivers. (the dudes that accept medallions for favor in the syndicate) When i was there i noticed a few thing and it raised a few questions. 

is the ceph suda datum reciever a mini ceph? or a sub process of suda?

Imxh20V.jpg

and then i was visiting my hippie cult friends over at new loka. when i noticed all isnt right on cloud 9.

jim jones may have a non-believer!

VU69oIo.jpg

why don't we look a bit closer to see who isnt in line here?

iUQlRuI.jpg

Still don't see what i mean? let's take a good hard close look...

m6CJJF7.jpg

Do you see it now? her hands are not in the "secret handshake" position!

go back and look again, every one else's palms are cupped inwards, cradling. but her hands are outwards!

JUDAS! i think i know how Vay Hek knew where to shoot his formorian death star light amplification by the stimulated emission of radiation beams. 

SHE IS A SPY! a spy responsible for the destruction of all but 3 relays!

SEND HERE TO RED VEIL FOR QUESTIONING!

Actually, I like to think that there's something of a ritual going on with those four guys on the platforms. Look at them counter-clockwise and they, to me, tell a story of a chant I imagine going as such:

(Back Left) "Just as the seed sleeps beneath the surface, so too did we hide from our enemies."

(Front Left) "Just as the seed matures within the earth, so too do we gather our power in secret."

(Front Right) "Just as the seed sprouts from the soil, so too will we reach towards our future."

(Back Right) "Just the seed becomes a mighty tree, so too shall we grow to greatness beyond measure."