Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ceres Fusion Core Alert Disappeared After Host Disconnected

Shy0

was playing the ceres alert just now and the host dc-ed midway through. got dumped straight back to my liset with no mission end screen, the alert was gone and i couldn't play it again.

sick of latency/disconnect/crappy host problems. i've said it many times and i'll say it one last time: let us choose whether to host or join games, and display the number of hosts when we click on a mission node.

i'm mr16 if that makes a difference. and i was actually in the mission, killing things etc. when suddenly, the "connection to host has been lost" then "updating account information" messages appeared and i got dumped back to my ship.

Same thing happened to me except it was on the Saturn mission.  Host DC'ed right at the start so everybody was kicked from the mission.  Weird thing is I did get the 25 rare fusion cores when I looked in my inventory.  It would have been nice to get the credits though to have something to do all fusion with.

(Just burned a 1mil credits on getting Rank5 with two syndicates.)

*edited for spelling*

Edited by WKMitchell

Hello Everyone. MR 10. Didn't have any visual glitches etc... run alerts for cores 4 (FOUR) times, didn't get ANY CORES. Again, no glitches, no errors of any kind, just no reward cores appearing. I wouldn't care much, but it's Valentine's day...

Joining the club as well. Got dc'd at the begining of the Ceres mission (because Warframe matchmaking...) then got back to my ship with no rewards and no ongoing alert... I get dc'd a lot so i didn't think it would be a problem, but yea... And i really need the 25 fusion cores. If someone reading this can help it would be greatly appreciated, so thank you in advance.