The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sign If You Are Grateful For The Operation Rewards.

Irkalla

I'm happy they put on the event.  I did it without even knowing there was a reward (yes, i didnt read the topics).  Would've been just as happy either way.  Events are fun.  Free stuff is icing on the cake.  Thanks, DE.

Although they're making frost prime look like a future version of an ancient egyptian complete with scythe I agree the event was nice and I appreciate rewards.

but seriously...that design....that egyptian beard and head bands....*shudders*

Loved the event, and the frequency of missions running in Europa.

The reward is nice, but what I really enjoyed here was all the missions running in the one area and the fun times.

Oh, the fusion moa's were cool too.

Edited by Chimera_Prime

Great event, very much looking forward to the Frost Prime and the Boltor Prime (if that really is a Boltor in the picture), as I never really liked the look of the vanilla Boltor.

100k credits is very much appreciated, more for me to fuse mods, buy blueprints, craft stuff.

well if nothing, else, I got enough Rubedo to build the Death Star. 

And I am happy enough with Frost Prime. It wasn't the best reward I could have hoped for, but it's certainly interesting, and I'm a lot happier with it once I read that stuff about "Prime Warframes interacting with Orokin environments and tech". 

Can't wait for U8. Good job, devs.