Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Bring Back Tethras Doom Mod Set!

Ninowiddanina

Why hasn't DE brought back these mods yet.

The first set of mods have been re introduced and implemented into vor on t4 void missions, i heard they where brought back on the mutalist invasion missions when the event was on but none seemed to drop for me, it is ridiculous the price people sell these mods for and considering its the second most oldest mod set it should be somewhere obtainable in game just like the cicero mods, and i am also hearing that the operation eyes of blight mod set has been released into spy 2.0 and they were released over the Christmas break so why no tethra set yet???????

Why hasn't DE brought back these mods yet.

The first set of mods have been re introduced and implemented into vor on t4 void missions, i heard they where brought back on the mutalist invasion missions when the event was on but none seemed to drop for me, it is ridiculous the price people sell these mods for and considering its the second most oldest mod set it should be somewhere obtainable in game just like the cicero mods, and i am also hearing that the operation eyes of blight mod set has been released into spy 2.0 and they were released over the Christmas break so why no tethra set yet???????

the eyes of blight weren't added into spy 2.0, those were the breeding grounds mods

Well i think they should not bring back any event loot... ever. It does not make sense. I get the part new players can't get them but still they were event stuff. They should stay like that. Repeate the events or do not make them available. Thats my opnion on the topic (I did not had all of them but trade chat can help) 

Well i think they should not bring back any event loot... ever. It does not make sense. I get the part new players can't get them but still they were event stuff. They should stay like that. Repeate the events or do not make them available. Thats my opnion on the topic (I did not had all of them but trade chat can help) 

meh

I'm just glad I can get the fire elemental status chance mods, only event I missed, but I agree, event stuff stays event, except for mods tho, mods are precious and we need that, as for everything else, hell yea make that event premium

Newly joined players NEED those mods. I agree with 9tailboy. Event weapons should stay event exclusive. Most of the are meh anyway, but those mods are REALLY useful. Millions of new players will join this game in the future. Why shouldn't they have the opportunity to make builds like we do. Edited by (PS4)bLaiSe_HUN

The one upside to the Dual Stat Mods are their 7 Mod Cost. It's WAY easier and cheaper on forma to build a weapon (even if it's not a status weapon) with 4 Dual Stat mods or maybe a couple less than using all full elemental damage mods. In most cases it takes 6 polarities to do a full damage build. Even for 7/8 mods using full damage elemental mods it takes typically 4 or 5 polarities. I personally don't want to polarize all my weapons multiple times, just the ones I really like. Anyway, Dual stat mods make adding damage affordable, since 21 points can add 210% Damage and Status for 21 Mod Points with Dual Stat, or 22 Points can add 180% Damage, or 19 if you use Cold. If you only have 22 Points to spend, which are you going to choose? 

Cicero Crisis Mods were added a long time ago with the corrupted vor.

Ice and Fire mods were recently added.

Perhaps it's going to take some time now until Tethra mods are implemented.

I would suggest they will come when Volt Prime appears.

At least it would fit to the elemental stuff.