The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennolive 2015!

BlutAdler

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is allowed here or not.. but I'll just ask.

I'm going to Tennolive 2015 in Boston! (Super excited, first time attending any type of convention/event for a specific interest.

It's my first time and I'm doing it for a something I've come to love and find inspiring. But let's cut the cheese, and enough about me!

I really want to know who will I meet there and who's coming from New York/New Jersey Area? I'm gonna be traveling for about 5 hours and I'd love to know, ahaha.

I'm from right near Newark NJ, and I sent in my RSVP today. Looking forward to seeing many tenno there! :P

Ah sweet! I'm departing from Newark as well!

I am going, probably going to drive. From Albany, NY it's just a straight drive east.

Safe drive over!

well i wont be able to go,wish i could

could one of you going do a favor for me?

sounds a little rediculous but it should work

wear a silly looking hat (i was thinking jester hat) and have a picture taken of you while wearing this hat,with an odd expression,holding up a card that says "i met gundowngrace"

I'm making plans to be in Boston for TRION's event 6-8PM Friday.  If I could figure out a way to get into this (assuming it doesn't require PAX access) I'd be the happiest Tenno alive. I've only been playing 6 months, but I'm more hooked on this than just about any other game. Proximity/logistics could also be an issue.  I guess I need to do some research in a hurry.

Good luck and good times to those who are going to PAX East and to TennoLive! If I manage to find a way to get there... hope to meet up with some of you!  If I don't - maybe I'll run into one of you at one of the fine local pubs before or after!

EDIT:  Wewt - applications are still being accepted until 2/22, so I just filled out the form. PAX access is not required for the stream or the afterparty! I'll just have to coordinate the two events carefully if I get invited!

Edited by Llwellyn