Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Ever Wonder..?

BenzinNinJa

I just wanted to check my reputation, and thus had to go through my profile.

I noticed that there are some people who at some point had visited my profile.

This made me wonder why on earth anyone would look at someones forum profile.

The only reason I would go to other peoples profiles, would be to send them a PM, but since I discovered the "mouse over" function, I don't do that anymore.

Do you visit other peoples profiles, or do you have any wild and crazy conspiration theories as to why anyone would?

Secretly we're just a bunch of creeps that want to know you.

Most of time it's accidental as the link to the post is right above your name, not that far apart. Other times people wonder when you came on board, what other threads you've started, maybe you have a good idea hidden deep in your reputation box.

Edited by Postal_pat

Secretly we're just a bunch of creeps that want to know you.

Most of time it's accidental as the link to the post is right above your name not that far apart. Other times people wonder when you came on board, what other threads you've started maybe you have a good idea hidden deep in your reputation box.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I watch all the profiles that have interesting conceptual art ... Why?
Because usually are the same as are eventually elected to make new skin of weapons to the game.

A good example is the concept art of proto skin, if you search a little will realize that they are all made by the same talented people.

So be new conceptual ideas and artwork I want to keep me informed about their creations as they can become game content in the future.

Edited by 3kko

The Eyes watch...

The Ears listen.

The Mouth whispers.

The Skin shivers...

And suddenly, the Hand catches.

Lesson learned: If Yaer looks at your profile page...run. FAST.

I like to think that I made someone curious enough to check my page, so I put in a little humor in there.

I have some colorful crayons to write down your epitaph. What do you want it to say?

Uhh... I'd say... Write something glorious in my honor plz, I don't have much ti.. OH S#&$ THERE HE IS!

*headphones drops on floor*

*runs away*

*door slams*

*inconprehensible yelling*