Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De You Have Made T4 Void Extremely Hard With New Enemies Please Fix

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

Am I the only one who finds T4 GODDAMN easy now? even solo without loki.... you must be missing something in your build and rhino wasn`t the only one capable of doing it, how about I tell you I do t4 survivals now with nekros and I am the last one standing at extraction? Nekros is now good enough, are you? come on 2 revives at least in a run with any frame that is unhappenable! Yes they do backstab a lot, but that is the point of a game, hardcore challenge, the only real danger that came with the new guys is the butcher (yes, the butcher), he is a melee unit which suplements the other range ones as void had a lot of range mobs and only ancient as melee cover...

In case anyone thinks of bringing up the bombard`s defenses, he has ultra low health and high armor, so build for the cloned flesh with elements and if u do it right u`ll whip his &#! and the gunners so hard that you`ll want a void buff...

Also, from what you tell, doesn`t seem that you are really adaptive as you see rhino only frame good at it and finding the new morons added to void OP...

i forgot to type survival after endless

Frost has Icewave augment which is infinitely scaling and snowglobe which lets you camp near the LS pod and/or revive people with more safety. Saryn is generally a lot tankier and stronger lol. Her 4th already does good damage and has corrosive. Her 2nd removes all procs and she can easily get 1K health pool.

they have made it unfun moreso then anything, not to mention that as long as nullifiers exist snipers are basically dead, my standard setup was paris prime + marelok, sure marelok shoots faster but it still requires an entire clip to bring down the shields, or alternatively like 8 arrows to bring it down.

dang it put Rhino Iron Skin back like it should be make it useful again cuz it can't last 10 secs In T4 b4 tearing

You made the only frame capable of being able to withstand the stupid bombards garbage weaker then he should be I put all those formas in him back in the day be able to withstand that kind of damage to have my power str build only 4 u guys to destroy rhino

Please make iron skin strong again to last long again based on power strength & Armor like steel fiber like it used to be

Make rhino useful again otherwise nerf all enemies in game including t4

There's your problem right there, you're using rhino and expecting iron skin to keep you alive in T4. I've done T4 content with much squishier frames (solo and in group) and never had a problem with them before. Then again, I don't pop iron skin and stand there taking hits to the face like I see most rhinos do.

By all means though, continue expecting nerfs to match your skill level with a rhino.

Edited by TheGuyverOne

they have made it unfun moreso then anything, not to mention that as long as nullifiers exist snipers are basically dead, my standard setup was paris prime + marelok, sure marelok shoots faster but it still requires an entire clip to bring down the shields, or alternatively like 8 arrows to bring it down.

Ok I get people have thier favorite load outs and are angry at de for making them change slightly but is it really that difficult to bring a rapid fire side arm for these missions that include them?

Ok I get people have thier favorite load outs and are angry at de for making them change slightly but is it really that difficult to bring a rapid fire side arm for these missions that include them?

''play the way you want to play'' or apparently not? gotta sacrifice my 4 forma paris prime and marelok just for 1 enemy? should I not be able to play how I want to play? I mean this isn't even end game for christ sake, this is not a slight change, hours upon hours of playtime just gone because DE ninja'd a bullS#&$ enemy into the game

''play the way you want to play'' or apparently not? gotta sacrifice my 4 forma paris prime and marelok just for 1 enemy? should I not be able to play how I want to play? I mean this isn't even end game for christ sake, this is not a slight change, hours upon hours of playtime just gone because DE ninja'd a bullS#&$ enemy into the game

Marelok is actually good against nullifiers. And you can always just jump into the bubble, the new accuracy changes make that a very viable tactic.

Marelok is actually good against nullifiers. And you can always just jump into the bubble, the new accuracy changes make that a very viable tactic.

it's still decent but it requires an entire clip for me and that for just 1 enemy.

jumping into the bubble is managable and doable on low levels, but the levels quickly become to high, especially when there are techs/bombards in the bubble with the knockdown.

I see the jump in bubble argument allot, and that's ncie and all on low levels but on high levels or even semi high levels that gets you killed instantly.

I still solo 40 minutes T4 Survival just fine, but there's pretty obvious issues on things like Defence. T4 Defence with a Frost later on turns the globe into a death trap. It's so bad, that a Mesa spamming PeaceMaker, is safer outside the globe while using shatter shield, than inside the globe because when a bombard hits the globe, the AoE will hit people inside rather hard, and past wave 30, some times they will 1 hit people inside the globe.
I find it an issue because you are supposed to defend a single point, but bombards make it so you can't defend it up close.
Some times bombards on the upper floor on the defence map will shoot the floor rather than shooting the pod, because the AI will try to hit some thing that is on it's PoV, even if it's not on the weapon's LOS, so you end up looking "cluelessly" for the source of the explosions (which might be killing your team mates since the AoE will reach the pod) because from the floor below you can't see the bombard on the upper floor.

They also didn't fix how AoE can hit through Limbo's rift.

Actually I don't use Rhino anymore due to his iron skin nerf. But I did try him once in t4 after new update to see how he would hold up & it reminded me right there why I don't use him anymore period.

I only use him now in nightmare mode that's it..

Otherwise he sits in my inventory collecting dust..

There's your problem right there, you're using rhino and expecting iron skin to keep you alive in T4. I've done T4 content with much squishier frames (solo and in group) and never had a problem with them before. Then again, I don't pop iron skin and stand there taking hits to the face like I see most rhinos do.

By all means though, continue expecting nerfs to match your skill level with a rhino.

I still solo 40 minutes T4 Survival just fine, but there's pretty obvious issues on things like Defence. T4 Defence with a Frost later on turns the globe into a death trap. It's so bad, that a Mesa spamming PeaceMaker, is safer outside the globe while using shatter shield, than inside the globe because when a bombard hits the globe, the AoE will hit people inside rather hard, and past wave 30, some times they will 1 hit people inside the globe.

I find it an issue because you are supposed to defend a single point, but bombards make it so you can't defend it up close.

Some times bombards on the upper floor on the defence map will shoot the floor rather than shooting the pod, because the AI will try to hit some thing that is on it's PoV, even if it's not on the weapon's LOS, so you end up looking "cluelessly" for the source of the explosions (which might be killing your team mates since the AoE will reach the pod) because from the floor below you can't see the bombard on the upper floor.

First: bombards don`t take cover which makes them easy preys

Second: put stretch on frost and problem is solved

Edited by Bizzaro21

-laughs- I can go 20 minutes in T4S with mirage no HP/Sheild/Armor mods on. That was before Nullifier accuracy nerf. (thank god, now I can dodge that instakill shot)\

P.S This is solo.

P.P.S Limbo is the only good defense frame after 20 waves. :/ 

Edited by Feallike

Eh, I sort of understand why you're frustrated, playing t4 as a squishy frame is absolute hell when it comes to nullifier, especially when there are bombards covering them (1 shot lanka and a homing orgis that traces you back to your ship like phorid's @(*()$ spine). But you shouldn't be whining and bragging about yourself at the same time. Take your time and learn the enemies behavior, see what works and what doesn't against these poorly thought out enemies instead of giving up.