Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Cant You Sell Forma To The Void Trader

Doriando77

I have around 30 build and about 10 bps, and totally FOR this idea.

Void trader buys our prime stuff, so why not buy Formas too?

I dont have any forma, i hate the void so i never do it. I'd rather just buy ducats directly with plat, it's such a pain getting them if you aren't doing voids and only logging on from time to time to check new things.

And I`m totally for this too. Let people BUY ducats for plat. 

Edited by Vicious_D

Well, actually i think having a universal point system would be great. We could convert any resource into those points just like we are converting parts into ducats and they all have different values. We can then spend those points on things, like credit packs or just turn them into different resources.

Obviously platinum is excluded.

And I`m totally for this too. Let people BUY ducats for plat.

If Baro starts accepting built forma for ducats, then people can buy forma for platinum and sell forma for ducats. Not as direct as buying ducats for plat, but the ability to go from one to the other is there.

This may be why DE hasn't done this yet, even. Perhaps they don't want peoe to be able to directly convert platinum into primed mods, as that could be seen as pay-to-win, or something. It is still technically possible, using trade, but there is a built-in cap to how much you can do that in a day. Adding this would allow someone to turn thousands f plat into ducats in a matter of minutes. Whether or not this is a bad thing, I don't know.

Still, the issues above wouldn't exist if the forma blueprints were tradeable and convertable into ducats, since platinum-bought forma are pre-built. And I support that idea. (~52 built forma, maybe a blueprint or two)

I'm constantly building them and I have almost fifty Blueprints. I recently had two T4 Defs, each gave me three Forma in both A Rotations and in the B Rotation.

I would be very happy if we could trade them for ducats, and I don't see why not. Why would the Void Trader say no to Forma (Unless he also suffers from RNG, but then again he gets Primed Mods that we never get our hands on).

If Baro starts accepting built forma for ducats, then people can buy forma for platinum and sell forma for ducats. Not as direct as buying ducats for plat, but the ability to go from one to the other is there.

This may be why DE hasn't done this yet, even. Perhaps they don't want peoe to be able to directly convert platinum into primed mods, as that could be seen as pay-to-win, or something. It is still technically possible, using trade, but there is a built-in cap to how much you can do that in a day. Adding this would allow someone to turn thousands f plat into ducats in a matter of minutes. Whether or not this is a bad thing, I don't know.

Still, the issues above wouldn't exist if the forma blueprints were tradeable and convertable into ducats, since platinum-bought forma are pre-built. And I support that idea. (~52 built forma, maybe a blueprint or two)

If a built forms were to yield 50 ducats this wouldn't be a big deal. It takes 24 hours to build them and a combination of rare materials. 20 plat for 50 ducats doesn't seem attractive either. (Perhaps only to the richest players.)

I have over 70 forma bp and im never gonna build all of them nor run out of those. So please baro take them off me!!! if problem is that it would be too easy ducats, make forma bp worth 5 ducats. Dont know how much built one would be worth, i rarely build those since i dont want to see salad V face for million times.