Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2500 Credit A Good Reward In +20Lvl Survival?

Hotshot0507

I keep getting useless 2500 credits instead of r5 cores in survival (or a rare mod). Is this intended behavior? Didnt Rebecca say they fixed this issue of removing useless loot in lvl +20 survival rewards? Is this a bug or does DE consider 2500 credit a good reward for these survivals?

There are so many more options to get more credit in  less time, so clearly, this cannot be considered a good loot by too many people.

I have not really been following any streams of the forums the past week, but has DE hinted that they may actually alleviate this mess with r5 cores?

Credit Caches are awful everywhere and have been a slap in the face every time it gives you one ever since they were introduced.

The really bad part is that they were originally added in order to reduce the frequency of prime parts because DE is convinced that players want only a small chance of anything good, let alone what they are actually going for. They then expanded the placement of caches to starchart tables as well.

They did not say they were removing useless loot. They corrected certain missions drawing from the wrong drop table. 5xR5 is a 25% drop chance for level 20+ non void survival A rewards.

There is no mess to fix. It's working.

Edited by Kihana

Opheilia? On Uranus I think, I play till the 15 min marker quit out and restart.

Played 10 sets of 10 minute games last night and here's my rewards.

R5 Cores: 55 Total

Plenty of Steady Hands and the other crappy mod.

Total time Invested: 1 Hour 40 minutes.

All in all the new way is fine, I can certainly still get cores.

I don't know, why is credit farm is so strange.

I mean, we have a two ways to do it.

1) T3-T4, which will be gone someday, couse i'm already have only 160 heys of T4 capture of ~300 i was got from synd.

And i don't use it in weekend, couse we are capture Dark Sector, so i prefer 92k for free instead 106k for key.

2) Dark Sectors. 18,4k for a 5 waves (20% tax). 

It is more than even alerts. Special alerts for a credits.

And this reward for 5 min, and star chart...

Anyway 2,5k better than a useless mod.

lol, did DE troll you in a PM or something? There was nothing about R5 in today's patch.

Yea, im pretty sure they address the R5 and other rewards for survivals today in the patch.

Are you two from the future or something? There's not been a patch today.