Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Dojo Colors Costing 1000000 Credits When My Clan Size Is Only At 13 Players.

PerfectPerfect

I believe clan costs scale with clan type, not specifically the amount of clan members.

When you're over ten players you have to increase your clan's tier, which makes everything cost a lot more.
If it scaled with actual clan members, there would be nothing stopping all but one player leaving the clan before an item was to be researched, starting the research with the lower cost, and everyone instantly rejoining afterwards.

Essentially, you shouldnt have upgraded to a Moon clan.

Also, it would take 13 players less than a day to scrape together 1m credits. I often find i have that much in spare frame/weapon parts when i need it.

Furthermore, its not an outwardly advertised feature, so your implied legal action hasnt a leg to stand on. Not to mention threatening legal action can get you banned.

1000000 credits per dojo colors would take years to accumulate. Is this a glitch or just more false advertising(which is against the law)

1000000 credits is able to happen in an hour or two of Void runs. That's not a big deal, especially with 13 people. However, you do have the Moon clan size, probably from neglecting the warning that pops up when you build a barracks (actually might not be a pop up, could just be a message on it, I haven't had the need to build barracks at all, but I do know there is a warning because of the chaos that surrounded clan sizing in u8...)

Also, that false advertising claim says "more". Care to elaborate? As far as I know, DE has not done any false advertising, so would you kindly elaborate on that before making false claims? Even their trailers are made up of things entirely possible in the game (except for fisticuffs, but even then it does exist on that tileset specifically when captured by the Harvester). Yes, DE advertises it as a F2P game, and it is just that, and saying it was pay to win would be like saying League of Legends is pay to win, though, because you CAN get to Mastery 19 without spending a dime on the game, even having almost every weapon and frame, even most of the cosmetics. Trading's a powerful thing. Do not threaten legal action without the capacity to back it up, though, as it is a sure way to lose in court.

Edited by NoggDog117