Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quote Thread

--Flare--

"We learn from those who come before us and gain strength from their triumphs and failures. As a Jedi, Revan was a warrior who slaughtered armies. As a Sith, Revan was a teacher who trained a thousand dark apprentices. Eventually, Jedi and Sith both turned on Revan. But instead of being destroyed, Revan was reborn."

Uncle Vay Hek:

"(Laughing) Tenno! Tenno, Tenno... You think you're winning? You have only been attacking the AUXILIARY cores! Did you really believe it would be this easy?! You are running out of time! There will be nowhere to hide from my Fomorians! And when the last of you is gone, I will personally throw your beloved Lotus into the sun!"

lol Vay Hek you is a funny one alright.

From one of Darvo's more recent offers:

"I found this great merchandise after it fell off the back of a Corpus shuttle. Actually, to be more precise, the entire back of the shuttle fell off after it took a direct hit from a Formorian. So, not such a lucky day for those guys, heh. But good for you right?!"

I believe Alad V's quotes are not taunts, but pick up lines, I mean just try not to be weirded out when you're playing as a female frame and you hear these:

"Tenno, don't listen to that, that Lotus. She just wants to hold you back. Stay with me to explore your... potential."

"Do you see this collar? This collar will- let you see like I see. Heh, it will let you want what I- want."

He probably tortured Valkyr because she wouldn't go out with him.

#UndisputableLogic