Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing Floor 2 Live Action Trailer

TheErebus.

i'm pretty disappointed that you linked to Gamespot, meaning i gave their website a view.

:(

i went to the Playstation channel they were embedding from to watch it, but still.

don't go to Gamespot if you like the Video Games Industry. please.

I'm gonna make this very clear: I don't care.

The news I get is news, I'm not posting reviews by them nor am I glorifying them. I couldn't care less about if they are the scum of the internet. When it comes to news, it doesn't matter if it's polygon or IGN or gamespot. 

I hate live-action video game trailers, but I watched it anyway because Killing Floor.

I see the apocalypse of Killing Floor started in the same manner as the zombie apocalypse of 28 Days/Weeks Later: the rash stupidity of whistle-blowing tree huggers.

Wait, the rage virus was spread in the same manner?

Wait, the rage virus was spread in the same manner?

Yeah, covert animal rights activists -- during a scuffle with an overtime-working scientist -- released monkeys that were infected with the virus.

It's been a while since I watched it, but I'm pretty sure even the gender roles were the same between the two: males fought the scientists, females released the apocalypse.  I dare say it's almost copy-paste.

Yeah, covert animal rights activists -- during a scuffle with an overtime-working scientist -- released monkeys that were infected with the virus.

It's been a while since I watched it, but I'm pretty sure even the gender roles were the same between the two: males fought the scientists, females released the apocalypse.  I dare say it's almost copy-paste.

Oh wait, I remember this. It was in a graphic novel I owned. 

Yeah it was like that, but they never showed the apes being released by anyone. It's implied that the animal rights activists had released them

Huh, credits have music by Fit For A King, so it's automatically neat. I guess they really are going with a bunch of Solid State Records bands.

Oh, the video itself was kinda cool too.

Edited by Vyrnaazus