Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Thanks For Not Bringing New Primed Mods!

Monster-T

While it's nice that people that missed out on primed continuity and the chestplate get another chance to get it, I would've liked them to add at least one new primed mod or void trader weapon along with the syandana. Unlike most people apparently, I actually look forward to the new void trader stuff every 2 weeks. Mainly because I'm still waiting on that primed streamline lmao.

But oh well honestly. It doesn't bother me too much so. I really don't care much.

On the topic of the new syandana though: Eh. I don't like it too much. Don't feel like bothering with coloring it correctly. It... colors weirdly.

I thought datamines info said primed streamline kazeru sugatra and primed Edo armor

Was datamined spreadsheet wrong???

did you really believe that?

well, I did but not 100%.

you guys should always remember that it's DE's files the miners are looking at. they can just change it without notice. DE's pretty active when it comes this especially on secretive items.

And because of this datamine fiasco, Volt Prime may never be true, too.

My Ducat pile was happy about that, then again the Prisma Yamako is really expensive...

But now I'd like a function to color syandana and armor seperately. Prisma Yamako looks great with weird color combinations but they make armor look so bad...

unless you have prime access armor hehehe

Prisma syndana is as ugly as prisma armor. The glow is just BAD.

I won't even say a word about not bringing streamline/charged chamber and brakk. Its like they specially put them in file for us to mine, and then switch it 1 sec later. And they were happy that loads of people were trying to use trader today, well no **** ppl wanted to get the cool goodies.

Well i don't really mind bought 14 p continuity for sale, but still I hopped for more. They wanted to make it be the same with consoles. So I wonder if we will get the same crappy rotation with consoles, so prepare for rehash of items every damn week, and maybe one new thing here and there.