Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And All Farmers Across The Galaxy Cried Out In Unison.

tradingstation

-Is PvP

-Usually facing opponents who whose cheap tactics to win

-Battlepay is not even guaranteed to be given to you

-Can't select defending position battlepay unless someone is attacking

-Is PvP

There, 5 reasons why i can call that method worse than the void or doing other DSD.

You do realize that when the rail is not contest or an armistice is in action it is strictly a normal defense mission vs infested with a different loot table, right? Or did you never realize it? If you help in the attack / defense it is pvp every other time it has nothing to do with pvp it is just like any ordinary mission just with some greatly increased (and taxed) credit rewards. THAT is what people are talking about when they speak about farming. You are a member since july 2013 and you did not know this? Astounding! 

Edited by Hatzeputt

You do realize that when the rail is not contest or an armistice is in action it is strictly a normal defense mission vs infested with a different loot table, right? Or did you never realize it? If you help in the attack / defense it is pvp every other time it has nothing to do with pvp it is just like any ordinary mission just with some greatly increased (and taxed) credit rewards. THAT is what people are talking about when they speak about farming. You are a member since july 2013 and you did not know this? Astounding! 

I was talking strictly about pvp conflicts, and people using that as a method of gathering credits.. Not dark sector farming in general, that was the context of my sentence.

Also using forum age as a method of deducing knowledge is fallacious as many have been here longer and do not have a forum account. So please, spare the condescending tone

Edit: I even made note of other Dark sector defenses at the end of my post, so you just simply did not understand what i meant.

Edited by cozzi21

Don't worry, it'll come back soon, and when it does, I'll be here, sleep is for the weak... I'll reach 100mil credits before the weekend ends, I have faith!

I am back to say that I didn't make it... My faith wasn't enough. I started at 52mil credits, but didn't make it to 100mil in time ;-;