Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And All Farmers Across The Galaxy Cried Out In Unison.

tradingstation

battle pay is almost pointless. The moment you finish the mess DS is, the money is all gone and you get 0.

Not pointless. If you're part of the alliance they generally give a heads up when they're about to post battle pay so you can get in and grab it.

...Or I could just go earn 106,660 credits per T4 key.

This

Why should i even bother with crappy DS anyway? I tried, took to long and was just horrible to play in

Does not use up a key, is done in 5 minutes or less, not everyone is sitting on a mountain of T4c keys. 

During the days of the T4 key packs I would have agreed but these days it ain´t bad.

Does not use up a key, is done in 5 minutes or less, not everyone is sitting on a mountain of T4c keys. 

During the days of the T4 key packs I would have agreed but these days it ain´t bad.

PvP is a very unstable and unreliable source of income.

There's been so many times where there's been a large payout that lured me in, just for me to get either:

A. A black screen. B. A frozen game. C. No reward at all.

Running T4 Extermination or Capture Missions is way faster than a laggy match of PvP.

Not to mention those 106,660 credits is guaranteed. You also get Prime components for Void Currency or Platinum. It's a win-win.

-Is PvP

-Usually facing opponents who whose cheap tactics to win

-Battlepay is not even guaranteed to be given to you

-Can't select defending position battlepay unless someone is attacking

-Is PvP

There, 5 reasons why i can call that method worse than the void or doing other DSD.

Played about 6 rounds for the ladies too, got paid everytime, because as soon as the battlepay ran out, they put up a new one.

And yes, it's actually quite fun to play, still totally broken but not as broken as it used to be.

Of all the playes I've encountered though, everyone used the Synoid Gammacor...
2 or 3 exceptions, and one of them had a Brakk.