Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 7.10.1

[DE]Rebecca

i can't play anymore it crashes so frequently that it killed off all the fun of playing witch is sad because this game is generally freaking awesome.........oh and thats not a recent thing it's been like that for while.....i even made a fresh installation of my windows and drivers and everything but it still crashes.

Well if you did a new install of your windows, that means that you have mostly eliminated Software as the issue. So you must have an issue in your hardware somewhere. Because we know the game works for so many thousands of people......I think you should start looking for other people whos game never works for them and see what things you all have in common. We may be able to trace this down to a specific video driver or specific model of hardware thats the culprit.

Doesn't seems like it. I have no Artifact

Check out page 11 of this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39383-artifacts-from-alerts-with-rewards-not-received/page-11

Namely, the moderator post from Thor at the bottom:

"Closing the thread now since the bug's resolved - once again, if you completed an alert but did not receive the reward this weekend please submit a support ticket and they'll get you sorted out."

To get missing items back (in general, in fact), you have to submit a support ticket and wait for them to resolve it.  I imagine it's going to take them a little while to get around to everybody!

edit: Rebecca, you might want to include this info in the OP, as I'm sure a lot of people will ask this.

Edited by Beelzebubbles

This issue was fixed in which artifacts were not being rewarded, That does not mean the devs when through all the thousands of players that had this glitch and awarded each account with the artifacts. It's open beta people, except your losses, and try again. 

Are they back to their old health and no longer stronger than a brick HOUSE?

Yeah seriously I did a double take shooting them 3-4 times with a full damage/full multishot hek at point blank range, whereas it only takes me 2 shots on a higher level ancient.  Was interesting.

Edited by sushidubya

So, you fixed the artifact rewards, but didn't give me the Physique and Energy Siphon that I EARNED two days ago?  That's ridiculous, and I am &!$$ed.  I did the missions for those, and now I have to re-earn them.

WARFRAME isn't working suddenly! I try and log in and it says "a new update is available, exit and run the launcher", so I do, and the launcher says I'm up to date and it still doesn't work! Please look into this. I don't know if it's just me.

restart steam

Well if you did a new install of your windows, that means that you have mostly eliminated Software as the issue. So you must have an issue in your hardware somewhere. Because we know the game works for so many thousands of people......I think you should start looking for other people whos game never works for them and see what things you all have in common. We may be able to trace this down to a specific video driver or specific model of hardware thats the culprit.

Any other games work fine for 10 hours constant play though. Only Warframe is acting up. SOmetimes i can do 1 or 2 missions and sometimes it crashes. And that so heavily that i need to force quit it via task manager. That means Warframe doesn't shut down and does the failure anylizing witch sends a report to the devs. I Tried starting a topic where i described the problem and gave any hardware specs i have but well it went very unnoticed ^^