Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Got A Minor Reference On Angry Joe Show

[DE]Momaw

Talking about Evolve:

"This really does feels like a free to play game. It's like, [in] Warframe there's more content than in this."

"Oh Warframe had more out day one. Which is mind blowing considering how small that company was. But it had more at day one."

(4:15 in)

*decides to watch Angry Joe more*

I'm still kinda hoping that Yahtzee gives Warframe a review at some point - there's really nothing more enjoyable than watching something you love be torn apart by a man with an accent.

me too but Yahtzee and co-op..... those two just don't mix

I refuse to pay $60 for a game... unless it's free to play like Warframe.

20130829200846!What.gif

me too but Yahtzee and co-op..... those two just don't mix

WHICH WOULD MAKE IT ALL THE FUNNIER!

Heck, Warframe COULD be characterized as the type of Co-op he likes: where everyone just runs off and does their own thing.

What?

Haha, what I mean is: Warframe is online-only, but I can play it for free.  I have spent more than $60 on it because I enjoy it thoroughly, but I don't have to pay to play.  I can access 99% of Warframe's content for free.

Games like Evolve and Titanfall are not interesting to me because they charge $60 for a game I feel is only half-done.

Haha, what I mean is: Warframe is online-only, but I can play it for free.  I have spent more than $60 on it because I enjoy it thoroughly, but I don't have to pay to play.  I can access 99% of Warframe's content for free.

Games like Evolve and Titanfall are not interesting to me because they charge $60 for a game I feel is only half-done.

Yeah, don't worry, I got it, I was just givin' ya a hard time for the sake of comedy ;)

Edited by Morec0

*decides to watch Angry Joe more*

I'm still kinda hoping that Yahtzee gives Warframe a review at some point - there's really nothing more enjoyable than watching something you love be torn apart by a man with an accent.

I can't stand Yahtzee. He's so...harsh to say the least.

I can't stand Yahtzee. He's so...harsh to say the least.

Yahtzee is fine, save for the fact that whenever he's talking about a terrible game, I can't tell if he's talking about it worse then a slightly-better game because of the formula he draws on.

In other words, all his reviews sound the same to me.